Windows 10: How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge

Discus and support How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, Does anyone here know how to solve this?Objective: I want to integrate Cortana with EdgeProblem:1. I couldn't find the "advance setting" in the... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Zulkifli Nurhakim H, Sep 30, 2022.

1. How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge

Hi, Does anyone here know how to solve this?Objective: I want to integrate Cortana with EdgeProblem:1. I couldn't find the "advance setting" in the Edge to integrate the Cortana2. I even couldn't find the Cortana in windows setting3. But my Cortana is active1. 2. 3.

:)

Zulkifli Nurhakim H, Sep 30, 2022

2. No Cortana Icon on Microsoft Edge

Hi Praveen,

It is possible that the Show search and site suggestions as I type option in Microsoft Edge isn't enabled which explains why the Cortana icon is not visible. To check, follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click the Menu button (...).
    • Click Settings.
    • Scroll down and click View advanced settings.

• Turn on the toggle switch for the Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge
      option.

• Turn on the toggle switch for the Show search and site suggestions as I type option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Sep 30, 2022
  3. Cortana on Edge

Hello,

Microsoft has integrated Cortana on Edge in a non-intrusive way. Once the feature is enabled, you won't see the Cortana until necessary. When it makes sense, you'll notice Cortana's circular icon jumping up and down in the address bar. You can simply click
    the address bar to interact with the Cortana. Also, when you navigate certain websites, Cortana will pop-up in the address bar with relevant suggestions that help you get done things faster.

We can check if this feature is enabled on your browser. Here's how:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click menu. It's the three dots (...) button on the top-right.
    • Click Settings.
    • Scroll down and click View advanced settings.

• Turn on or off the toggle switch for the "Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge" option.

Let us know if there's anything else. We'll be happy to help!

Jennifer Bri, Sep 30, 2022
  4. Dani Pun Win User

How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge

How to get Cortana to use Edge rather than IE?

Hi Jesse,

Please check the setting on your Microsoft Edge if Cortana assist is enabled by following these steps:

• Open Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Advanced Settings and press View advanced settings.
    • Look for Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge, this should be turned on.
    For further information on managing the settings for
    Cortana, Edge and Search
    please refer to this link.

Let us know how it works.

Dani Pun, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge

1. How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge - Similar Threads - integrate Cortana Edge

2. How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge: Hi, Does anyone here know how to solve this?Objective: I want to integrate Cortana with EdgeProblem:1. I couldn't find the "advance setting" in the Edge to integrate the Cortana2. I even couldn't find the Cortana in windows setting3. But my Cortana is active1. 2. 3....
  3. How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to integrate Cortana with Edge? I couldn't find the Advance Setting in Edge: Hi, Does anyone here know how to solve this?Objective: I want to integrate Cortana with EdgeProblem:1. I couldn't find the "advance setting" in the Edge to integrate the Cortana2. I even couldn't find the Cortana in windows setting3. But my Cortana is active1. 2. 3....
  4. How to kill Cortana / Edge?

in Cortana
    How to kill Cortana / Edge?: This has been asked previously. However, no real answer has been provided - how do you stop Cortana eating ram and processing cycles? Failing that, how do I stonewall Cortana so she's not telling her creators everything about me? I realise I'm not the best at hiding my...
  5. Cortana integration with Chromium Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana integration with Chromium Edge: Is there any plans to ship this feature to the Chromium Edge?? submitted by /u/soufiane60 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/diric3/cortana_integration_with_chromium_edge/
  6. Edge Advanced Settings

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Advanced Settings: I have a quick question about the "Open sites in apps" setting: [img] Currently, mine is switched off; but I don't understand what changes when I turn it on. I thought "open sites in apps" only applied to IOS devices because of limited browser support on phones. Can...
  7. Microsoft Edge and Cortana

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge and Cortana: I also hate these two programs and it is unacceptable that Microsoft is trying to decide for us, what programs are beneficial. They need to write a patch to completely remove these two programs(they are not apps, apps are on an Android phone, by the way app is an acronym...
  8. Cortana and Edge, not Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana and Edge, not Explorer: I want my Cortana to use Edge for web searches, not Explorer. I cannot finding anything in the settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/cortana-and-edge-not-explorer/a2926409-4f66-4b96-8bc5-dd78dbaa37d4
  9. Edge and Cortana

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Cortana: I was under the impression that Cortana should be available in Edge by showing the Cortana "Circle" to the right of the address bar. I don't see it. I have Cortona enabled but no Cortona or Cortona suggestions. A bit more info I found. Can anyone confirm this with their...
  10. How stop Cortana opening Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How stop Cortana opening Edge: I thought I just read this recently? I looked but no luck. I have Google Chrome as my default browser. However, when I do a search using Cortana, and click one of the web results, it will open my Edge Browser? How do I get Cortana to open web results using google...