Windows 10: How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar?

Discus and support How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows appears to have a calendar feature: [ATTACH] To set it up it prompts me to sync my calendar with the Mail app - but I already set all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eTBIX, Nov 22, 2020.

1. eTBIX Win User

How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar?

Windows appears to have a calendar feature:

How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar? c92c7cdd-34f1-4a40-ad0d-c3e9591b637d?upload=true.png

To set it up it prompts me to sync my calendar with the Mail app - but I already set all my accounts up in my MS365 Outlook. If I set these things up in Mail as well, I always get double notifications. Is there no way to make Windows fetch the data from Outlook? I don't want anything synced unnecessarily.

:)

eTBIX, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Racemic Win User

Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana

Yes, and I do not see Outlook 2016 in the options for 'Calendar' as I do for 'Mail'.

How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar? [​IMG]

==================
    ==================

How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar? [​IMG]

Racemic, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Steve Fan Win User
    Can I add google calendar to outlook without synching/downloading gmail eMails?

Not sure whether you want to achieve this via macros, but without using macros, you can try subscribing to your Google calendar in Outlook. See:

See your Google Calendar in Outlook

Update:

1. Log in to your Google Calendar account.
    2. In the left column, click My calendars to expand it, click the arrow button next to the calendar that you want to add to Outlook as an Internet Calendar Subscription, and then select Settings and sharing.

How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar? x1812.jpg

1. In the opened page, scroll down to the "Integrate calendar" heading. Find the "Public address in iCal format" line.
    2. Copy the URL which is the .ics URL you need to enter in Outlook.
    3. Next steps in Outlook should be the same as it mentioned in the article I mentioned above.

How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar? z4arZ.jpg

Steve Fan, Nov 22, 2020
  4. How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar?

OneNote Integration with Outlook Calendar

One incredibly useful feature to have would be to integrate OneNote pages into Outlook Calendar, with or without Cortana. I'm assuming this is possible for you guys since you acquired Wunderlist. (P.S. I'm submitting this suggestion to Windows Feedback and
    Wunderlist separately). [This is for both phone and PC, but I can't select both, so...]

I'll give you an example.

Say, you tell Cortana, "Hey Cortana, I need to make a list of Medicines to buy to complete by the 30th of this month."

So, Cortana asks the items on the list, and makes a page in a section called "Reminder lists" in the user's OneNote Notebook. This is also affixed to a calendar event that Cortana Makes, on a calendar of the user's choice (I think making a separate calendar
    for this isn't beneficial). Now, one can append and modify the list from OneNote, and change the date from the calendar.

As we complete tasks on the list, we can fill the check-boxes in OneNote. Probably Cortana integration could come in there too. I could say "I've finished Aspirin 20 tablets from list Medicines to buy" and Cortana would tick the checkbox.

Now, on the day, we have a reminder about our list from Cortana or calendar, with three options: Snooze, Show, Completed. If we select "Completed", all the checkboxes would get checked, and the list is marked as complete. If Snoozed, it shows up again.
    If asked to show, the items which are remaining on the list alone are shown.

Rohan Shankar, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar?

1. How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar? - Similar Threads - integrate Outlook Calendar

2. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Calendar: I read an article that stated that the calendar would be replaced with the Outlook Calendar in Windows 11. My laptop does not have Windows 11 on it but it switched from the original calendar application to the Outlook Calendar. How do I switch it back?...
  3. calendar on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar on outlook: why you push people to use outlook calender? its not good, its suck, how to still use the old calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-on-outlook/a85880d3-1f7f-4d58-bd6f-0f712b90f793
  4. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  5. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  6. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: I am unable to see the Jewish holidays on my Outlook calendar. I have done the below and it does not work. Please assist me. Thanks, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Add holidays to your calendar in Outlook for Windows Click File > Options > Calendar. Under...
  7. My Family Calendar disappear on all desktop Calendar, Outlook 365 and Windows Calendar Outlook

My Family Calendar disappear on all desktop Calendar, Outlook 365 and Windows Calendar Outlook: After the update of My Family App, all my Family Calendar on all devices from the family disappeared with all the appointments . Only remains the new online My Family Calendar. But all the old appointments are gone. How can I get back the synchronisation? Thank you for your...
  8. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  9. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: when I change my font style in outlook calendar, as soon as I step away, but calendar defaults back to another style? Why does the changed style not stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/5eba0318-53da-4805-8282-95f68621e1c2
  10. Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana: Hi guys, How can I change my default 'Calendar' app to use my Outlook 2016? So that when say "Hey Cortana", she can make appointments to my calendar managed by Outlook 2016? Thanks 19343