Windows 10: How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD

Discus and support How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop is 1 month old, I played with it by undervolting the cpu and gpu, but at some point it got extremely unstable and the BSODs became... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eivan Cañizares, Dec 1, 2023.

1. How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD

My laptop is 1 month old, I played with it by undervolting the cpu and gpu, but at some point it got extremely unstable and the BSODs became unpredictable, sometimes it happens multiples times a day, while there are times it happens once every 3 days, so i reset my device. I reset it 2 days ago, in hopes of restoring my device to its initial stable state, but sadly, it still happens, one time exactly at the moment at the moment I plugged the AC Adapter/charger, and one time it just randomly occured. Can anyone guide me how to interpret the minidump file. Here is the link for the minidump files

:)

Eivan Cañizares, Dec 1, 2023

2. interpreting minidumps from BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled

can anyone help in interpreting minidumps so i have a general idea of what drivers are causing the crash. BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled.

thank you

link to dump files and system info

OneDrive

AlMondi810, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Help identifying DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE cause

Hello,

I've been having some BSOD issues for a while now on my laptop (Asus ROG G771JMC, running Windows 8.1). They're seemingly at random and the reason listed is always DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE . I haven't been able to identify the cause, and I'd like to try and prevent them from happening. Would somebody be able to help me with my minidump files, please?

Here's a link to the most recent minidump files (Which hopefully works):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dGWf454l3Buehxee3x7MHNPR_SpnhkBD?usp=sharing

Thank you in advance!

QuietWolf674, Dec 1, 2023
  4. How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD

Identifying driver causing BSOD

My laptop suddenly went into BSOD with the error IRQL_NOTLESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried using a bsod viewer to identify the driver but it just states ntoskrnl.exe. I have the dump files available, will it be helpful in identifying the driver that is causing this
    issue?

SilentstormSP, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD

1. How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD - Similar Threads - Interpret Minidump files

2. How to Interpret Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Interpret Minidump: Hiya, my computer has been crashing recently under random conditions. I got a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error with no driver specified once, but most times, it just completely restarts with no BSOD. I downloaded WinDbg to look at the minidump file, but to be honest, I have...
  3. How to Interpret Minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Interpret Minidump: Hiya, my computer has been crashing recently under random conditions. I got a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error with no driver specified once, but most times, it just completely restarts with no BSOD. I downloaded WinDbg to look at the minidump file, but to be honest, I have...
  4. How to Interpret Minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD: My laptop is about 4 months old. One time, I got really bad BSOD issues due possible to undervolting both the gpu and cpu, fortunately, it got fixed with the help of this community.But now, I started to have this random BSOD about once a week, and I was unable to save the...
  6. How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD

How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD: My laptop is about 4 months old. One time, I got really bad BSOD issues due possible to undervolting both the gpu and cpu, fortunately, it got fixed with the help of this community.But now, I started to have this random BSOD about once a week, and I was unable to save the...
  7. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  8. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  9. How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD

How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD: My laptop is 1 month old, I played with it by undervolting the cpu and gpu, but at some point it got extremely unstable and the BSODs became unpredictable, sometimes it happens multiples times a day, while there are times it happens once every 3 days, so i reset my device. I...
  10. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...