Windows 10: How to invert scrolling on non-precision touchpad?

Discus and support How to invert scrolling on non-precision touchpad? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a way to invert the scroll direction on a touchpad? It's not a "precision touchpad" or whatever the term is, so the only option in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidMCowan, Jun 27, 2019.

1. How to invert scrolling on non-precision touchpad?

Is there a way to invert the scroll direction on a touchpad? It's not a "precision touchpad" or whatever the term is, so the only option in the settings menu is sensitivity.

Computer is an HP Omen, brand new, if that matters.

:)

DavidMCowan, Jun 27, 2019
  2. smitty519 Win User

Reversed/Inverted touchpad scrolling

I just recently upgraded to Windows 10. It set my synaptics touchpad 1.7 to enable reverse scrolling by default. I change it in the settings in the control panel and it works as I want it to again. However, every time I restart my computer it switches back to inverted by default. Very frustrating. Anyone with a fix?

smitty519, Jun 27, 2019
  3. smitty519 Win User
    Reversed/Inverted touchpad scrolling

BUMP...... Anyone?

smitty519, Jun 27, 2019
  4. How to invert scrolling on non-precision touchpad?

Change invert scrolling in Windows 10

I don't see an option in regards to inverted scrolling in that list, it is just a guide.

do you have any other suggestions?

CHAZ D ORGINAL HOMEBOI, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

How to invert scrolling on non-precision touchpad?

1. How to invert scrolling on non-precision touchpad? - Similar Threads - invert scrolling non

2. Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed: Hi!I'm experiencing issues with a slow scroll speed when using the touchpad on my computer Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 I would like to have it increased.I've been researching this a bit online but haven't been able to find any support that remedies the issue I'm experiencing....
  3. Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed: Hi!I'm experiencing issues with a slow scroll speed when using the touchpad on my computer Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 I would like to have it increased.I've been researching this a bit online but haven't been able to find any support that remedies the issue I'm experiencing....
  4. Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Precision Touchpad 2 finger scrolling speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Precision Touchpad 2 finger scrolling speed: Hello, I've recently purchased a Lenovo Yoga 6 13ARE05 model laptop. I've been wanting to adjust the 2 finger scroll speed as well as how far I will scroll a page with one swipe inertia. I previously had a Thinkpad with a Synaptics touchpad and had access to their control...
  6. Invert Scrolling

Invert Scrolling: I am trying to invert my scrolling so that every time I scroll down on my wireless mouse, the page moves up. I've done a bit of research and everything looks overly complicated and I would just like the simplest solution to my problem. Before someone helps, I already went to...
  7. Windows 10 Inverting Touchpad Scroll Direction

Windows 10 Inverting Touchpad Scroll Direction: Apologies if this is a silly question, but I cannot for the life of me find the option that will allow me to inverse the touchpad scrolling direction. I've checked everywhere I could think of, which includes just the settings, advanced settings yes, I've gone through all of...
  8. Lenovo Ideapad Precision Touchpad and Reverse Scrolling

Lenovo Ideapad Precision Touchpad and Reverse Scrolling: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330 and it came with Australian (reverse) scrolling. I was able to change it to traditional scrolling by installing a precision touchpad driver using this article:...
  9. Non-Precision Touchpad issues in Windows 10

Non-Precision Touchpad issues in Windows 10: Hello. I am trying to solve touchpad issues in Windows 10. I have a Toshiba Tecra touchpad that came refurbished with Windows 10. Unfortunately, it seems this computer was built for Windows 7 and, according to my research online, the developers at Microsoft may have...
  10. Reversed/Inverted touchpad scrolling

Reversed/Inverted touchpad scrolling: Hello, I just updated my win7 to win10, despite several negligible issues, so far I'm rather content about it. HOWEVER there is one little, yet major problem I encounter and have no idea how to deal with; mentioned in the thread title. I browsed several options, lurked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invert scrolling windows 10 nov 2019

2. windows 10 non precision touchpad flip scroll

3. how to reverse scrolling on non activated windows 10

4. scrolling direction not precision touchpad