Windows 10: How To Join Your Windows 10 PC to a Domain

Discus and support How To Join Your Windows 10 PC to a Domain in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Last Updated on May 22, 2019So, you want to learn how to join your Windows 10 PC to a domain? Great! You’ve come to the right place then. First, let’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, May 22, 2019.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How To Join Your Windows 10 PC to a Domain

Last Updated on May 22, 2019So, you want to learn how to join your Windows 10 PC to a domain? Great! You’ve come to the right place then. First, let’s start off with some definition. What’s a domain? A domain is a kind of network that allows you to login to your user from any [...]

The post How To Join Your Windows 10 PC to a Domain appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, May 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Join Windows 10 PC to a Domain  

@rseiler,

I just finished clean installing Windows 10 Enterprise build 17093 in a VM using a local account, and it still has the same steps in the tutorial for me.

Is your PC already joined to a domain?

How To Join Your Windows 10 PC to a Domain [​IMG]

Brink, May 22, 2019
  3. Re-join the domain after upgrade

There is no need to leave the domain, you can perform the upgrade (with Admin privileges).

You can also leave the domain, upgrade with a local account, then join the domain again.

Resources:

Andre Da Costa, May 22, 2019
  4. rseiler Win User

Join Windows 10 PC to a Domain  

I just checked an RS3 PC already domain-joined (the RS3 I was checking earlier was not yet joined to anything), and there are no blue links for it either, strongly suggesting that MS lets you only do one or the other.

What I should try is doing an Azure AD join (any method) and then doing a domain join via the old UI. That may be a loophole.

rseiler, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. How To Join Your Windows 10 PC to a Domain - Similar Threads - Join Domain

2. Windows 10 Feature Updates 1909 to 2004 Fail on Domain Joined Workstations.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Feature Updates 1909 to 2004 Fail on Domain Joined Workstations.: I am running a WSUS server on Windows Server 2012 R2. I tried pushing out the 2004 feature update to a few computers in my lab but each one gets the same error - "Feature update to Windows 10 business editions, version 2004, en-us x64 - Error 0x80070057". I have tried...
  3. Microsoft Store app not working on a domain-joined Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store app not working on a domain-joined Windows 10 computer: [ATTACH]If you connect a domain-joined Windows 10 computer to a VPN connection that has force tunneling enabled, and when you try to open Microsoft Store, […] This article Microsoft Store app not working on a domain-joined Windows 10 computer first appeared on...
  4. Remote desktop to an Azure joined PC on corporate domain

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote desktop to an Azure joined PC on corporate domain: Hello, I wondered if someone can help. I am trying to set up a remote worker, who will need to use a home PC to RDP into their work PC which is on a corporate LAN. I have everything set up and I can establish an RDP connection BUT I am unable to log in using "*** Email...
  5. Time Sync issues on Windows 10 domain joined machines

Time Sync issues on Windows 10 domain joined machines: I have started with new issue in my environment with time sync. Most of the users have now started working from home and hardly connecting to corporate network either directly or over VPN due to some challenges at network end. Further Details: Operating System - Window 10...
  6. Can't enable Remote Desktop on a Windows 10 Pro computer joined to a Windows 2008 R2 domain...

Can't enable Remote Desktop on a Windows 10 Pro computer joined to a Windows 2008 R2 domain...: This problem seems to be associated with new user profiles. I'm starting to suspect corruption in my Active Directory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enable-remote-desktop-on-a-windows-10-pro/4d2ca206-9202-4dc8-a1eb-8fba329c73a9
  7. Time Drift on Windows 10 Domain joined PC when working from home

Time Drift on Windows 10 Domain joined PC when working from home: Similar to this https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2255768-windows-10-time-drift-off-domain?started_from=new_top... Time drifts as cannot talk to DC when away from office. But a Is there a way to have BOTH domain sync and time.windows.com failover style, DC first,...
  8. Non Domain Joined PC Not Updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Non Domain Joined PC Not Updating: Unable to get non-domain computers to connect to and update using internal WSUS server. Domain computers are working fine, but when the non-domain computers try to update after changing local gpo to point to WSUS server, it says "We couldn't connect to the update service....
  9. Time synchronization for remote domain-joined computers

Time synchronization for remote domain-joined computers: We're oddly not finding good guidance for this situation elsewhere, nor even anyone asking questions about it, so I thought I'd ask here. We have company workstations joined to the local domain for the usual centralized control and policy administration purposes....
  10. wrong time on domain joined computer

wrong time on domain joined computer: Hi, We have this one computer in our office where the clock is an hour slow. It is displaying the correct time zone in the date & time settings however the option to change the time is not available. [ATTACH] I get the same screen on the rest of our computers and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i make my PC not join a domain

2. domain join windows 10 pc

3. join your windows 10 computer to domain

4. how to join computer to windows domain,
  5. join windows 10 pc to a domain,
  6. joining your windows 10 computer to a domain