Windows 10: How to keep a monitor with speakers without going to sleep mode?

Discus and support How to keep a monitor with speakers without going to sleep mode? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everybody! I have a Predator x34p monitor (great monitor BTW) and this model comes with speakers, the thing is that every time I use the monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vicveco, Aug 4, 2020.

1. How to keep a monitor with speakers without going to sleep mode?

Hi everybody! I have a Predator x34p monitor (great monitor BTW) and this model comes with speakers, the thing is that every time I use the monitor speakers to listen to music (mostly Spotify) the monitor goes to sleep mode and of course the sound stops and it's annoying. Is there a way to keep the monitor ON while playing music? Thank you very much!

submitted by /u/vicveco
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vicveco, Aug 4, 2020

2. HP monitor keeps going to sleep

Hi Ruth,

Incorrect power settings or options can cause your computer's monitor to constantly go to sleep. For us to properly isolate your case, provide more information by answering these questions:

• Which Windows version/build are you using?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Do you also remember changing or modifying your monitor's default settings?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Let us know these details so we can move forward to rectifying your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 4, 2020
  3. SueOgle Win User
    monitor keeps going into sleep mode

monitor keeps going into sleep mode

SueOgle, Aug 4, 2020
  4. How to keep a monitor with speakers without going to sleep mode?

Monitor keeps going to sleep

Since I upgraded to windows 10 I've had a problem with the monitor...90% of the time it gives a ding, which tells me that it is hooked up to the computer, but then it goes to sleep without anything showing on screen. If I press one of the buttons on the
    monitor a very short message pops up saying to click the mouse or any key to reactivate the monitor. I do that but nothing happens. I have tried using another monitor and the same thing happens. As I said, 10% of the time it opens normally and I can use the
    computer, but if I go away and don't use the computer for a while, the monitor goes to sleep again and cannot be revived. I don't know where to go to adjust the length of time before the monitor goes to sleep. I'm using a Compaq Presario CO3230AN Desktop
    PC

***Post has been moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

WendyStringer, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

How to keep a monitor with speakers without going to sleep mode?

1. How to keep a monitor with speakers without going to sleep mode? - Similar Threads - keep monitor speakers

2. Gamepad prevents monitor to go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepad prevents monitor to go to sleep mode: Hello, as per title, gamepad prevents monitor to go to sleep mode. Niether timed, neither enforced via console sleep works.I have three gamepads at my disposal, different brands, neither of them use any special software; and all three of them cause this problem. This issue...
  3. Gamepad prevents monitor to go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamepad prevents monitor to go to sleep mode: Hello, as per title, gamepad prevents monitor to go to sleep mode. Niether timed, neither enforced via console sleep works.I have three gamepads at my disposal, different brands, neither of them use any special software; and all three of them cause this problem. This issue...
  4. Gamepad prevents monitor to go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. How to turn off screen without going to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off screen without going to sleep mode: I have a tablet PC running Windows on Arm version 21H2 19044.1706, and it does not have an option for the power button to turn off the display without going to sleep. When I am working remotely on the machine over RDP or SSH, I want to turn off the screen because it gets hot....
  6. How to turn off screen without going to sleep mode

How to turn off screen without going to sleep mode: I have a tablet PC running Windows on Arm version 21H2 19044.1706, and it does not have an option to turn off the display when the power button is pressed. When I am working remotely on the machine over RDP or SSH, I want to turn off the screen because it gets hot. Earlier I...
  7. How to turn off screen without going to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off screen without going to sleep mode: I have a tablet PC running Windows on Arm version 21H2 19044.1706, and it does not have an option to turn off the display when the power button is pressed. When I am working remotely on the machine over RDP or SSH, I want to turn off the screen because it gets hot. Earlier I...
  8. Second monitor keeps going to sleep.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor keeps going to sleep.: Hi, I have connected a monitor to my laptop with a HDMI cord, When i am using the second screenmonitor as primary, I have Spotify playing but if there is no activity within 5 minutes the screen goes black. when I press the keyboard the screen comes back, and the music had...
  9. Monitor will not go to sleep mode

Monitor will not go to sleep mode: pc will not go into sleep mode. get message "input signal not found. check video cable and video source." how correct problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-will-not-go-to-sleep-mode/e39ea554-f741-4167-8c20-1d7e9313ef9f
  10. Password without going on sleep mode ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password without going on sleep mode ?: Hii i want to know if it is possible to require the password without going on sleep mode because i need to live my laptop downloading a file and keep it safe so no one will use it behind my back...