Windows 10: How to keep a window on top?

Discus and support How to keep a window on top? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I used a program called "Always On Top" but it's not working with Windows 10 anymore. It helps you to keep a window always on top even when you click a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jj2016, Jun 15, 2017.

1. jj2016 Win User

How to keep a window on top?

I used a program called "Always On Top" but it's not working with Windows 10 anymore. It helps you to keep a window always on top even when you click a window behind it. Any alternative programs that work with Windows 10?

Edit: Downloaded the latest version, now it's working.

:)

jj2016, Jun 15, 2017
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 15, 2017
  3. How to keep the number lock key after a Window update

Hi,

What do you mean by how to keep the number lock key? Could you be more specific about it please?

SujataMoktan, Jun 15, 2017
Thema:

How to keep a window on top?

1. How to keep a window on top? - Similar Threads - keep window top

2. task bar on the top and bottom keep dissapearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    task bar on the top and bottom keep dissapearing: The task bar on the bottom of my screen and the open tabs at the top of the screen keep disappearing on me unless I bring my cursor over top of it. its really frustrating and I cannot figure it out....
  3. Windows Explorer Keeps Popping Up On Top - why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Keeps Popping Up On Top - why?: Trying to compute and a windows explorer screen would suddenly pop up on top of what I was looking at (web pages on firefox browser, or opera). Sometimes two of them - one pops up and then another on top of it. I just hovered over the icon on the task bar and saw two...
  4. File Explorer keeps jumping to the top!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer keeps jumping to the top!: I have multiple files in many folder. Sometimes, when I am scrolling down (Details view with Preview) the list will jump back to the top....this is really annoying as I can have several pages to review file names before I get to the item I need. Before you ask, I do use...
  5. HOW to keep my ribbon top and bottom showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW to keep my ribbon top and bottom showing: how to keep my entire ribbon showing on top and bottom of screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-keep-my-ribbon-top-and-bottom-showing/f69e8671-57d0-4f05-a0cc-d78e1c3a807c
  6. File Explorer keeps scrolling back to the top.

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer keeps scrolling back to the top.: Updated Win10 Pro to 1809 before file delete issues. Patch was applied last night. In file explorer, in folders with large number of files, window will refresh back up to the top (approx every 5 seconds). After searching, the Personalization>Colors>disabling "Automatically...
  7. Screen keeps scrolling to the top

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen keeps scrolling to the top: Please Help, While on the browser my screen will keep scrolling to the top of the page after just a few moments after scrolling down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-keeps-scrolling-to-the-top/9c5e93de-739c-4a38-bcaf-b13729f1ba83
  8. Windows 10 Not Keeping Active Window on Top (Switches Randomly)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Not Keeping Active Window on Top (Switches Randomly): Whenever I have Chrome open it sometimes doesn't stay on top and my other windows/applications (it's always the Files/Folder in the C-drive). When Chrome or some other application is active, it will stay on top and then randomly de-activate and make the explorer on top....
  9. File Explorer Windows 10 - screen keeps refreshing to the top

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Windows 10 - screen keeps refreshing to the top: After opening File Explorer in Windows 10 and scrolling down the navigation pane, after a few seconds the navigation pane returns to the top of the page. This happens even if an item is selected (not opened). Occurs with the preview pane open or closed. Very frustrated. 24424
  10. Mouse Keeps Flashing To Top Left Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Keeps Flashing To Top Left Corner: Hello! I am having troubles with my mouse. I am currently on Windows 10 and have just encountered a problem. It started when I closed down a tab and the mouse flashed to the top left corner of my screen, now as soon as I move the mouse it instantly moves it back. Something...