Windows 10: How to keep a window on top?

Discus and support How to keep a window on top? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I used a program called "Always On Top" but it's not working with Windows 10 anymore. It helps you to keep a window always on top even when you click a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jj2016, Jun 15, 2017.

1. jj2016 Win User

How to keep a window on top?

I used a program called "Always On Top" but it's not working with Windows 10 anymore. It helps you to keep a window always on top even when you click a window behind it. Any alternative programs that work with Windows 10?

Edit: Downloaded the latest version, now it's working.

:)

jj2016, Jun 15, 2017
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 15, 2017
  3. How to keep the number lock key after a Window update

Hi,

What do you mean by how to keep the number lock key? Could you be more specific about it please?

SujataMoktan, Jun 15, 2017
Thema:

How to keep a window on top?

1. How to keep a window on top? - Similar Threads - keep window top

2. Groove Music keeps jumping to the top of the menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music keeps jumping to the top of the menu.: Hey all, So I've been using Groove music lately, but it keeps doing this weird thing where about every minute, the menu jumps back to the top. It's not that big a deal, but I'd like to take care of it because it's a little annoying when I'm trying to scroll through my music...
  3. MsnMail.txt / keeps regenerating on my desk top, How do I stop it. ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MsnMail.txt / keeps regenerating on my desk top, How do I stop it. ?: MsnMail.txt keeps regenerating on my desk top, How do I stop it? My windows 10 computer is clean of virus and has no temp files. The text indicates it is using Office365.com and is powered by ASP.NET I use Microsoft Premium for my email....
  4. File Explorer keeps rolling back to top

File Explorer keeps rolling back to top: When there are a lot of files, File Explorer Windows 10 won't let me scroll all the way down to the bottom to look at them all, it keeps returning to the top. This just started recently. What do I need to do to fix it? Thanks....
  5. task bar on the top and bottom keep dissapearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    task bar on the top and bottom keep dissapearing: The task bar on the bottom of my screen and the open tabs at the top of the screen keep disappearing on me unless I bring my cursor over top of it. its really frustrating and I cannot figure it out....
  6. Windows Explorer Keeps Popping Up On Top - why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Keeps Popping Up On Top - why?: Trying to compute and a windows explorer screen would suddenly pop up on top of what I was looking at (web pages on firefox browser, or opera). Sometimes two of them - one pops up and then another on top of it. I just hovered over the icon on the task bar and saw two...
  7. File Explorer keeps jumping to the top!

File Explorer keeps jumping to the top!: I have multiple files in many folder. Sometimes, when I am scrolling down (Details view with Preview) the list will jump back to the top....this is really annoying as I can have several pages to review file names before I get to the item I need. Before you ask, I do use...
  8. HOW to keep my ribbon top and bottom showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW to keep my ribbon top and bottom showing: how to keep my entire ribbon showing on top and bottom of screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-keep-my-ribbon-top-and-bottom-showing/f69e8671-57d0-4f05-a0cc-d78e1c3a807c
  9. Screen keeps scrolling to the top

Screen keeps scrolling to the top: Please Help, While on the browser my screen will keep scrolling to the top of the page after just a few moments after scrolling down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-keeps-scrolling-to-the-top/9c5e93de-739c-4a38-bcaf-b13729f1ba83
  10. Windows 10 Not Keeping Active Window on Top (Switches Randomly)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Not Keeping Active Window on Top (Switches Randomly): Whenever I have Chrome open it sometimes doesn't stay on top and my other windows/applications (it's always the Files/Folder in the C-drive). When Chrome or some other application is active, it will stay on top and then randomly de-activate and make the explorer on top....