Windows 10: How to keep a window on top?

Discus and support How to keep a window on top? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I used a program called "Always On Top" but it's not working with Windows 10 anymore. It helps you to keep a window always on top even when you click a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jj2016, Jun 15, 2017.

1. jj2016 Win User

How to keep a window on top?

I used a program called "Always On Top" but it's not working with Windows 10 anymore. It helps you to keep a window always on top even when you click a window behind it. Any alternative programs that work with Windows 10?

Edit: Downloaded the latest version, now it's working.

:)

jj2016, Jun 15, 2017
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 15, 2017
  3. How to keep the number lock key after a Window update

Hi,

What do you mean by how to keep the number lock key? Could you be more specific about it please?

SujataMoktan, Jun 15, 2017
Thema:

How to keep a window on top?

1. How to keep a window on top? - Similar Threads - keep window top

2. How can I choose windows to keep on top?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I choose windows to keep on top?: For years I've delt with having to go back and forth between an open adobe pdf and my financial program.a reconciliation window pops up from within the finance program, but I cannot keep it side by side with the open pdf.click on one and the other disappears.This issue is not...
  3. How can I choose windows to keep on top?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I choose windows to keep on top?: For years I've delt with having to go back and forth between an open adobe pdf and my financial program.a reconciliation window pops up from within the finance program, but I cannot keep it side by side with the open pdf.click on one and the other disappears.This issue is not...
  4. How do I keep notepad on top?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep notepad on top?: How do I keep notepad on top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-keep-notepad-on-top/6fc90d00-0847-4e50-ade9-27c3d0cd38cd
  5. How do I keep notepad on top?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I keep notepad on top?: How do I keep notepad on top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-keep-notepad-on-top/6fc90d00-0847-4e50-ade9-27c3d0cd38cd
  6. How do I keep notepad on top?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to keep Task Manager always on top in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to keep Task Manager always on top in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to keep Task Manager always on […] This article How to keep Task Manager always on top in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How to keep Calculator always on top in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to keep Calculator always on top in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 comes with a native Calculator app which is pretty nice. It has […] This article How to keep Calculator always on top in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Keep a Window Always On Top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep a Window Always On Top: Microsoft developer department i need method, How To Keep a one Window Always On Top In Windows 10, Without Any External Program. thank you. Eng. Elias Khdair...
  10. How to keep a window always on top?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to keep a window always on top?: Hey, As title states, I want to keep a window always on top, preferably windows explorer and maybe Word. I can't use 3rd party software because it's a work pc and they won't let you download/install anything, so I'm looking for a solution that's baked into windows 10. Is...