Windows 10: how to keep all clipboard items pinned by default until deleted

Discus and support how to keep all clipboard items pinned by default until deleted in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to keep all clipboard items pinned by default until deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AswinSrinivasan1, May 29, 2020.

1. how to keep all clipboard items pinned by default until deleted

how to keep all clipboard items pinned by default until deleted

:)

AswinSrinivasan1, May 29, 2020
  2. ArmaRayo Win User

File Explorer Quick Access trouble.. Cannot pin items

File Explorer is behaving weird - I cannot pin items to Quick Access. When I pin items they won't appear to QA. Also when dragging items to QA nothing happens and there's a small icon indicating that is not possible.

I did some "tweaks" with Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.5 but I haven't found a setting there that could of made QA to not function.

I did some steps as remedy that I found with Google but those didn't help.

Any suggestions?

ArmaRayo, May 29, 2020
  3. cereberus Win User
    2nd Clipboard possible?

For clarity by default, clipboard only remembers last item. You have to change setting in settings menu to setup clipboard history.

cereberus, May 29, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Pinning .msc Items to "Start".

Actually, step 2 is unnecessary (unless you really want to add it to your All app list too) . You can create a shortcut on the desktop, right-click on it and pin it to Start from there. When done you can delete the desktop shortcut without affecting the pinned tile on Start.

Thema:

1. how to keep all clipboard items pinned by default until deleted - Similar Threads - keep clipboard items

2. How to paste from latest item from Clipboard without losing all un-pinned items reboot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to paste from latest item from Clipboard without losing all un-pinned items reboot?: I usually reboot daily to increase reliability of Windows 10 but within 2 hours of numerous copy and paste, I can no longer paste latest item.Reboot will fix "not pasting latest item from Clipboard" at the cost of lost un-pinned items in Clipboard. How to fix "not pasting...
  3. How to paste from latest item from Clipboard without losing all un-pinned items reboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to paste from latest item from Clipboard without losing all un-pinned items reboot?: I usually reboot daily to increase reliability of Windows 10 but within 2 hours of numerous copy and paste, I can no longer paste latest item.Reboot will fix "not pasting latest item from Clipboard" at the cost of lost un-pinned items in Clipboard. How to fix "not pasting...
  4. How to paste from latest item from Clipboard without losing all un-pinned items reboot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pinned Clipboard items cleared if service crashes

Pinned Clipboard items cleared if service crashes: To reproduce:1. Press PrtScrn to take screenshot2. Press Windows key+V to open Clipboard History3. Pin that screenshot4. Open task manager5. Sort by memory column in Processes and expand "Service Host: cbdhsvc-xxxxx"6. Right-click that child-item and choose "stop"7. Press...
  6. Was the option to pin an item on the clipboard removed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Was the option to pin an item on the clipboard removed?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ACCA919 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ll7pc3/was_the_option_to_pin_an_item_on_the_clipboard/
  7. how to get clipboard items out of clipboard

how to get clipboard items out of clipboard: saved a bunch of screenshots in clipboard via snip and sketch, can't copy them anywhere using "windows V" to view items in clipboard. once I select them, the window closes, can't access. os = win10 desktop up to date...
  8. Windows 2004 Clipboard History deletes pinned items

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 2004 Clipboard History deletes pinned items: I tried to post this a few days ago, but a power shutdown at the same time that I clicked on the "Submit" button might deleted it. I've noticed after the update of 2004, that each time I start my computer the pinned items in the Clipboard History are just empty rectangles....
  9. How to keep deleted items in Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to keep deleted items in Outlook: I installed Window 10 on Jan 18, 2010. After I installed Outlook 2019, I downloaded all of my emails by logging in Outlook. Now I have deleted items only from Jan 11, 2020. How can I keep deleted items in Outlook from now on?...
  10. Clipboard continually collects items until full.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard continually collects items until full.: When using microsoft's copy and paste functions, if i take more than 1 seconds to paste the information where I want it to be, microsoft will replace my copied information with:...