Windows 10: How to keep High Contrast colors from showing In Firefox

Discus and support How to keep High Contrast colors from showing In Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I would like Firefox to not show the high contrast colors that are used in My PC. Some web sites "hide" parts of their pages and I have to 'click' 7 or... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gibb0, Apr 10, 2016.

1. gibb0 Win User

How to keep High Contrast colors from showing In Firefox

I would like Firefox to not show the high contrast colors that are used in My PC. Some web sites "hide" parts of their pages and I have to 'click' 7 or 8 times get the 'lost' hidden boxes or texts to show (by having to click on Start/start menu/colors/high contrast/ themes/none/apply, then apply in Firefox).

I could even use a short-cut button to stop/start using the high contrast setting.

Any help?
    Thanks

:)

gibb0, Apr 10, 2016

2. Turn off high contrast colors in win 10 and restore to defqult colors

Somehow I turned on the high contrast colors in Win 10, how in the heck do I get back to the default colors and turn off high contrast mode?

ReneeHarris_519, Apr 10, 2016
  3. jpeacemax Win User
    How to adjust Hyperlink color in the high contrast settings in windows 10?

How do I adjust the hyperlink color in the high contrast settings in windows 10? The Hyperlink is bright yellow and I can't read it. I went to the high contrast settings and can not change the color from yellow to blue. It only gives me options to completely
    change all my colors. Is there a way to just change the hyperlink color in windows 10 without changing all the other texts and background colors?

jpeacemax, Apr 10, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi @CRGibson, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

How to keep High Contrast colors from showing In Firefox [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 10, 2016
  5. gibb0 Win User
    Edwin - Thanks for the suggestion. It works! Now if I could find a way to get a little color instead of pure white, it would be almost like having a BIG Christmas present.

Thanks again

gibb0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to keep High Contrast colors from showing In Firefox - Similar Threads - keep High Contrast

2. High contrast office theme without setting system to high contrast?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High contrast office theme without setting system to high contrast?: Can I set Office programs to high contrast individually without setting my entire system to high contrast? I have an OLED display, so I'm looking for as much black as possible and high contrast is perfect. submitted by /u/normiewageslave [link] [comments]...
  3. high contrast feature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high contrast feature: online banking drops off when using high contrast option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-contrast-feature/7c7f7af5-a670-4562-b263-cd0f1951663c
  4. How to set the default High Contrast Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set the default High Contrast Theme: I have setup a custom high contrast theme at work. When I need to share my screen with others on Skype/Lync I switch back to a standard windows them as most people are thrown off when they see a non-standard layout. Unless you are used to High Contrast it can sometimes be...
  5. hight contrast color

hight contrast color: I was changing the high contrast colors. It was working. Now when I try to change it again. Not working at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hight-contrast-color/6d812b48-c3e7-4cf3-8817-d4bdfd59a314
  6. high contrast settings

high contrast settings: Is there a way to get normal color setting without high contrast just like windows 98 SE. 125154
  7. Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast

Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast: I have High Contrast enabled in Win10. The active title bar and borders are purple while the inactive title bar and border is dark blue. Can this be changed? 115988
  8. High Contrast screen...

High Contrast screen...: Is high contrast all that's available....if not, how do I get out of it ? 13788
  9. High contrast/defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    High contrast/defender: has the issue with high contrast and defender been resolved i'm out at sea agian just checking 107251
  10. High Contrast Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    High Contrast Mode: I turned on high contrast mode. Now it won't change back to normal mode no matter what I do. I tried selecting None in the dialog box for high contrast mode and all the other modes. Nothing works. Help please! 9661