Windows 10: How to keep High Contrast colors from showing In Firefox

Discus and support How to keep High Contrast colors from showing In Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I would like Firefox to not show the high contrast colors that are used in My PC. Some web sites "hide" parts of their pages and I have to 'click' 7 or... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gibb0, Apr 10, 2016.

1. gibb0 Win User

How to keep High Contrast colors from showing In Firefox

I would like Firefox to not show the high contrast colors that are used in My PC. Some web sites "hide" parts of their pages and I have to 'click' 7 or 8 times get the 'lost' hidden boxes or texts to show (by having to click on Start/start menu/colors/high contrast/ themes/none/apply, then apply in Firefox).

I could even use a short-cut button to stop/start using the high contrast setting.

Any help?
    Thanks

:)

gibb0, Apr 10, 2016

2. Turn off high contrast colors in win 10 and restore to defqult colors

Somehow I turned on the high contrast colors in Win 10, how in the heck do I get back to the default colors and turn off high contrast mode?

ReneeHarris_519, Apr 10, 2016
  3. jpeacemax Win User
    How to adjust Hyperlink color in the high contrast settings in windows 10?

How do I adjust the hyperlink color in the high contrast settings in windows 10? The Hyperlink is bright yellow and I can't read it. I went to the high contrast settings and can not change the color from yellow to blue. It only gives me options to completely
    change all my colors. Is there a way to just change the hyperlink color in windows 10 without changing all the other texts and background colors?

jpeacemax, Apr 10, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi @CRGibson, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

How to keep High Contrast colors from showing In Firefox [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 10, 2016
  5. gibb0 Win User
    Edwin - Thanks for the suggestion. It works! Now if I could find a way to get a little color instead of pure white, it would be almost like having a BIG Christmas present.

Thanks again

gibb0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to keep High Contrast colors from showing In Firefox - Similar Threads - keep High Contrast

2. How to remove / change Accent Color in High Contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove / change Accent Color in High Contrast: I have Windows 11 - Because of my vision I need High Contrast White on Black Never had an issue with Windows 10. I can change the theme to "Dark Sky" or create my own. Howver the link "Accent Colors" is never available to me even after selecting "normal" default theme. The...
  3. How to remove / change Accent Color in High Contrast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove / change Accent Color in High Contrast: I have Windows 11 - Because of my vision I need High Contrast White on Black Never had an issue with Windows 10. I can change the theme to "Dark Sky" or create my own. Howver the link "Accent Colors" is never available to me even after selecting "normal" default theme. The...
  4. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Contrast: high contrast has been turned off, but some applications are still on, and there is no solution anywhere, not even on the official website, except for drivers and whatever, everything has been updated, and how do I know my drivers are not compatible, windows is forcing me to...
  5. High Contrast

High Contrast: high contrast has been turned off, but some applications are still on, and there is no solution anywhere, not even on the official website, except for drivers and whatever, everything has been updated, and how do I know my drivers are not compatible, windows is forcing me to...
  6. High contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High contrast: Hi, i wanted to change my high contrast settings and i went to custom settings and accidentaly changed all the things like background, text all of that stuff to white and now all my screen is white and i can't change it back and can't use the computer normallyPls help!...
  7. High contrast

High contrast: Hi, i wanted to change my high contrast settings and i went to custom settings and accidentaly changed all the things like background, text all of that stuff to white and now all my screen is white and i can't change it back and can't use the computer normallyPls help!...
  8. High contrast colors appearing when high contrast mode is off

in Windows 10 Customization
    High contrast colors appearing when high contrast mode is off: High contrast colors keep appearing in file explorer and many other windows apps, but things like taskbar and edge don't have these colors. High contrast mode is off. Sometimes when I reboot it disappears, but not always. It's really annoying and it seems to only happen on my...
  9. High Contrast

High Contrast: I have a vision issue. Viewing webpages in High Contrast mode makes it much easier on my eyes. I demo software online for my job. When doing this I can not demo in high contrast mode because I need the customer to see what they are buying. I have tow monitors. Is it possible...
  10. Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast

Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast: I have High Contrast enabled in Win10. The active title bar and borders are purple while the inactive title bar and border is dark blue. Can this be changed? 115988