Windows 10: How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10

Discus and support How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Magnifier tool in Windows 10 lets you easily enlarge text and images on any section of your screen through a mouse cursor. If your mouse […]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 25, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10

WinClub, Apr 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 magnifier does not track cursor

Hello Andre,

Thank you very much for trying to help.

I tried doing both your suggestions and still doesn't work.

Please note that the magnifier does track the mouse but not the keyboard.

It is a very important feature for those who are visually impaired, without it one needs to type text and move the mouse every time the cursor escapes the magnifier area.

Any other suggestions? there must have been some update that corrupted it because
    it used to work fine before and now it's corrupted on both my computers .

Avishay

AvishayBransky, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Law-II Win User
    Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Apr 25, 2020
  4. How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10

magnifier on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.

Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10

1. How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - keep Magnifier mouse

2. Win 11 + magnifier. Mouse cursor alignment issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 + magnifier. Mouse cursor alignment issues: I am having a ton of issues with the magnifier in Windows. Well, the problem here is related to "cursor misallignment". I have magnifier configured to "center th mouse cursor" but fairly often something goes wrong, and the cursor is placed "out of center". For example in the...
  3. Win 11 + magnifier. Mouse cursor alignment issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 + magnifier. Mouse cursor alignment issues: I am having a ton of issues with the magnifier in Windows. Well, the problem here is related to "cursor misallignment". I have magnifier configured to "center th mouse cursor" but fairly often something goes wrong, and the cursor is placed "out of center". For example in the...
  4. Center the Cursor On my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Center the Cursor On my screen: I am trying to make a hotkey on my computer to move the pointer to the center of my main display. I have seen @CmdrKeene post this code and I followed all of the steps:Add-Type -AssemblyName System.Windows.Forms$screen =...
  5. Center the Cursor On my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Center the Cursor On my screen: I am trying to make a hotkey on my computer to move the pointer to the center of my main display. I have seen @CmdrKeene post this code and I followed all of the steps:Add-Type -AssemblyName System.Windows.Forms$screen =...
  6. Windows 10 Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen: Earlier tonight I pulled an old laptop out of my storage and was going to set it up for a person that cannot afford to purchase any laptop. The laptop is rather old and does have Win10 installed. I've booted the system, this process was slow but it may be the age of the...
  7. Windows 10 magnifier does not track cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 magnifier does not track cursor: Hello, I am using Windows 10 pro and its integrated magnifier. It used to track the mouse and keyboard cursor very well yet a few weeks ago it stopped tracking the keyboard cursor in some applications specifically Google Chrome while it continues tracking the keyboard cursor...
  8. Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen: My mouse cursor suddenly froze in the corner of my screen after closing a game, i restarted my computer and ive also googled alot and reinstalled drivers and so far nothing has worked im using a m65 pro corsair mouse and i cant buy a new one so thats a no go, also im on a...
  9. Choose Where to Keep Mouse Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Choose Where to Keep Mouse Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Choose Where to Keep Mouse Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Choose Where to Keep Mouse Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10 Magnifier is a tool that enlarges partor allof your screen so you can see words and images better. It comes with a...
  10. How do I keep the mouse courser centered while zooming with magnifier?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I keep the mouse courser centered while zooming with magnifier?: Hello. When I'm zoomed in, the screen doesn't move until the courser hits a screen corner. I find this to be super annoying. Is there a way to center the mouse so that the screen will move with the mouse? And is there a way to zoom in and out using the mouse wheel rather...