Windows 10: HOW to keep my ribbon top and bottom showing

Discus and support HOW to keep my ribbon top and bottom showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to keep my entire ribbon showing on top and bottom of screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SassyBubbles, Jan 25, 2019.

1. HOW to keep my ribbon top and bottom showing

how to keep my entire ribbon showing on top and bottom of screen?

:)

SassyBubbles, Jan 25, 2019

2. No ribbon showing in outlook in Windows 10

My outlook in windows 10 doesn't have a ribbon at the top so I can't create contact groups. How do I display the ribbon? I've looked online and Ctrl + F1 doesn't work and there's no file option showing in outlook for me to choose customise ribbon. Any
    ideas please?

MelanieMaloney, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    File Explorer Ribbons Cover Top Lines of Folder

Click on the 'Pin' button when you open the ribbon:

HOW to keep my ribbon top and bottom showing [​IMG]

or right click on the closed ribbon and uncheck 'Minimize the Ribbon':

(if you leave it like that, it will always open exposed)

Edwin, Jan 25, 2019
  4. HOW to keep my ribbon top and bottom showing

Ribbon missing in the task explorer, the libraries and also the text which appears on the title bar are also missing.

Hi Ajeeth,

Please let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed to assist you better.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

To Show Ribbon in File Explorer for Your Account from QAT. Right click or press and hold on an empty area of the Ribbon tab bar, and click/tap on Minimize the Ribbon to check it. (see screenshot below)

Let us know the status of the issue in regards with file explorer. Your reply is most important assist you further. Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

HOW to keep my ribbon top and bottom showing

1. HOW to keep my ribbon top and bottom showing - Similar Threads - keep ribbon top

2. how to change top command ribbon from symble to text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change top command ribbon from symble to text?: how to change the window-11 command operating symbol to the text symbollike scissor, two pages for copy and pasting, dust bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-top-command-ribbon-from-symble-to/fed39e85-0cf7-40c7-b427-7a304a5ad67f
  3. how to change top command ribbon from symble to text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change top command ribbon from symble to text?: how to change the window-11 command operating symbol to the text symbollike scissor, two pages for copy and pasting, dust bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-top-command-ribbon-from-symble-to/fed39e85-0cf7-40c7-b427-7a304a5ad67f
  4. Top Bar / ribbon not showing windows 10 file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Top Bar / ribbon not showing windows 10 file explorer: as you can see the top bar isn't showing.Any way to fix quick please answerthanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-bar-ribbon-not-showing-windows-10-file/62cb875b-ec88-4d4c-9013-15e38dd5f2db
  5. Part of the what is on top of the screen shows up at the bottom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Part of the what is on top of the screen shows up at the bottom: As seen in this photo, part of the top screen shows up below the taskbar. I think the update may have something to do with this. https://ibb.co/89h0F2V...
  6. My new windows keep moving from top to bottom of desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    My new windows keep moving from top to bottom of desktop: My computer's new windows always disappear to the bottom of the desktop pile. For example: when I open the calculator application while I have chrome open the calculator goes right to the bottom of the desktop. I have already fixed this once by clicking on/off another...
  7. The bottom menu ribbon is missing on sticky notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The bottom menu ribbon is missing on sticky notes: I just installed Windows 10 on a new computer. We like using the sticky notes app, but the valuable options of changing fonts or pasting .png images from snipping tool are no longer there. I reinstalled the app from the Store, but it's still broken. There's no menu ribbon on...
  8. task bar on the top and bottom keep dissapearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    task bar on the top and bottom keep dissapearing: The task bar on the bottom of my screen and the open tabs at the top of the screen keep disappearing on me unless I bring my cursor over top of it. its really frustrating and I cannot figure it out....
  9. Show Notifications at Top or Bottom in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Notifications at Top or Bottom in Windows 10: How to: Show Notifications at Top or Bottom in Windows 10 How to Have Toast Notifications Show at Top or Bottom of Display in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 9926 released on January 23rd 2015. [img]...
  10. Show Search Box on Top or Bottom in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Search Box on Top or Bottom in Windows 10: How to: Show Search Box on Top or Bottom in Windows 10 How to Show Search Box on Top or Bottom in Windows 10 Searching from your taskbar makes it easier for you to search the web and Windows. Starting with Windows 10 build 14946, you can have the search box show at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. top and botton ribbons keep disappearing from screen

2. ribbon at top of screen keeps disappearing

3. keep ribbon explorer

4. ribbons at top and bottom of screen keep disappearing in explorer,
  5. ribbon at top of screen keeps disappering,
  6. keep my ribbon,
  7. HOW T KEE P THE UPPER RIBBON VISIBLE IN WINDOWS,
  8. windows phone keep menu at bottom,
  9. how to keep bottom ribbon showing,
  10. How to keep ribbon at bottom