Windows 10: How to keep my windows installation almost in perfect shape all the time?

Discus and support How to keep my windows installation almost in perfect shape all the time? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey Fellows,I have a question for all you IT Guys.I have a severe problem.I can't have my windows 10/11 installation healthy more or less than 15 days,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Miguel Silva Ferreira, Feb 27, 2024.

1. How to keep my windows installation almost in perfect shape all the time?

Hey Fellows,I have a question for all you IT Guys.I have a severe problem.I can't have my windows 10/11 installation healthy more or less than 15 days, in the best-case scenario more than one month or two without having to reinstall again.I know i am trying to change my behavior i am looking for perfection all the time, for all things in life in general not only with my computer. I don't why but my windows installation is becoming damage very often. I think i am not doing anything wrong. But the reality tells a diferent story.I do PC housekeeping very often.I run the followning tasks weekly:SF

:)

Miguel Silva Ferreira, Feb 27, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How to keep my windows installation almost in perfect shape all the time?

Delta6326, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

How to keep my windows installation almost in perfect shape all the time?

1. How to keep my windows installation almost in perfect shape all the time? - Similar Threads - keep installation almost

2. Startup Programs Not Launching Almost All of the Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Programs Not Launching Almost All of the Time: Good afternoon!Programs in the startup list no longer seem to be launching at startup. Some programs that are set to startup with windows, but not through the startup list, seem to be launching fine. This new issue seems to be occuring after a recent Windows update, but it's...
  3. Startup Programs Not Launching Almost All of the Time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup Programs Not Launching Almost All of the Time: Good afternoon!Programs in the startup list no longer seem to be launching at startup. Some programs that are set to startup with windows, but not through the startup list, seem to be launching fine. This new issue seems to be occuring after a recent Windows update, but it's...
  4. How to keep my windows installation almost in perfect shape all the time?

How to keep my windows installation almost in perfect shape all the time?: Hey Fellows,I have a question for all you IT Guys.I have a severe problem.I can't have my windows 10/11 installation healthy more or less than 15 days, in the best-case scenario more than one month or two without having to reinstall again.I know i am trying to change my...
  5. Why is it that after almost all Windows 11 updates, my Epson Perfection V600 scanner cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it that after almost all Windows 11 updates, my Epson Perfection V600 scanner cannot...: Why is it that after almost all Windows 11 updates, my Epson Perfection V600 scanner cannot be found. I have to reinstall the driver software and restart the computer in order to have the scanner "found" by my computer. Is there a remedy on my end, or is a solution...
  6. Why is it that after almost all Windows 11 updates, my Epson Perfection V600 scanner cannot...

Why is it that after almost all Windows 11 updates, my Epson Perfection V600 scanner cannot...: Why is it that after almost all Windows 11 updates, my Epson Perfection V600 scanner cannot be found. I have to reinstall the driver software and restart the computer in order to have the scanner "found" by my computer. Is there a remedy on my end, or is a solution...
  7. 100% disk usage almost all the time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% disk usage almost all the time: so recently I've noticed everything on my computer become incredibly slow, opening task manager I noticed that my disk usage was at 100% very consistently, usually because of the "system" process, or some other windows related process. after trying basically everything else...
  8. Disk runs at 100% almost all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk runs at 100% almost all the time: Hi, so my PC is a custom build and has high specs and have always had this 100% disk problem. I have used 3 different antivirus software which hasnt detected anything, so dont think it is that. There seems to be alot of updates that happening which could be affecting it or...
  9. keep running my pc smoothly all time in tip top shape

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keep running my pc smoothly all time in tip top shape: hi joydeep sir how to keep running my pc smoothly in tip top shape to maintain its performance so it can run fast.and also sir how should i maintain my physical hardware of my pc including my motherboard,hard disk,cpu ,graphics card ,ram ,display etc....
  10. Video Driver and my almost perfect HTPC setup!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Driver and my almost perfect HTPC setup!: There is an actual request for help at the end of this....you can skip there if you like :-) I am so excited! I finally got my homebuilt HTPC almost perfectly setup. It's an older socket 785 motherboard (been a few years, I think ASUS). AMD Phenom 3 core 2.3 ghz processor,...