Windows 10: How To Keep Settings

Discus and support How To Keep Settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, When I'm browsing through my photo albums on my PC I always have to change the thumbnails from 'Details' to 'Large Icons'. How do I get to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wallace1297, Feb 15, 2020.

1. How To Keep Settings

Hello,
    When I'm browsing through my photo albums on my PC I always have to change the thumbnails from 'Details' to 'Large Icons'. How do I get to the point where I don't always have to do this ? I want 'Large Icons' to be the default setting. This only started after the latest update.

:)

Wallace1297, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 15, 2020
  4. How To Keep Settings

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

How To Keep Settings

1. How To Keep Settings - Similar Threads - Keep Settings

2. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7
  3. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7
  4. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Display settings keep going from single monitor to dual monitor, without ever having used a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display settings keep going from single monitor to dual monitor, without ever having used a...: Hello, For some reason everytime I shut down my computer and restart some time after, my screen settings go to dual monitor, resulting in bad resolution. Every time I have to go to my settings and revert to single display. I have never used two monitors, so I don't understand...
  6. Display settings keep going from single monitor to dual monitor, without ever having used a...

Display settings keep going from single monitor to dual monitor, without ever having used a...: Hello, For some reason everytime I shut down my computer and restart some time after, my screen settings go to dual monitor, resulting in bad resolution. Every time I have to go to my settings and revert to single display. I have never used two monitors, so I don't understand...
  7. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...
  8. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

"Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...
  9. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Internet keeps disconecting and the setting wont show to turn it back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps disconecting and the setting wont show to turn it back on: Internet connection on my pc keeps going out without a way to turn it back on. I restart my computer and that sometimes works but a hour later it just disconects again. I have tried network reset, uninstalling and reinstallng the adadptors, moving closer to the router,...