Windows 10: How to keep slideshow working ?

Discus and support How to keep slideshow working ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Often the desktop is just the solid color I chose, rather than the slideshow. It seems that just opening 'Personalize; background' is enough of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephPHILIPPA, Aug 9, 2019.

1. How to keep slideshow working ?

Often the desktop is just the solid color I chose, rather than the slideshow. It seems that just opening 'Personalize; background' is enough of a trigger to start it again. How can I get it to continue without my intervention ?

:)

JosephPHILIPPA, Aug 9, 2019

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Aug 9, 2019
  4. TerriXT Win User

How to keep slideshow working ?

WINDOWS 10 SLIDESHOW

Hi:

I love the slideshow and followed the steps posted to reestablish, however, I am still not getting the feature. I am using Google Chrome to launch. Does the slideshow not work using Google Chrome?

Many thanks for any suggestions.

TerriXT, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

How to keep slideshow working ?

1. How to keep slideshow working ? - Similar Threads - keep slideshow working

2. Slideshow background not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow background not working.: Slideshow background doesn't work on Windows 11.Even though I never set it up in Windows 11, it automatically came over when I installed and started using Windows 11. I never did anything to change it. But then, after 10 days, it stopped working and nothing I did could bring...
  3. Slideshow background not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slideshow background not working.: Slideshow background doesn't work on Windows 11.Even though I never set it up in Windows 11, it automatically came over when I installed and started using Windows 11. I never did anything to change it. But then, after 10 days, it stopped working and nothing I did could bring...
  4. Slideshow Background Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slideshow Background Not Working: I wanted to start using a slideshow lockscreen background recently so I made a new folder with all the pictures I wanted. After opening the lockscreen settings I changed the wallpaper to slideshow and deleted the default albums that were already there. For some reason, after...
  5. The slideshow in lockscreen not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The slideshow in lockscreen not working: I set my lock screen to slideshow. But when the computer automatically locks or press the windows key + L, the lock screen shows only the lock screen wallpaper, nothing else like time, network, battery ... The slideshow screen doesn't work, it just shows the lock screen...
  6. Lockscreen slideshow is not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen slideshow is not working.: Here is my problem. My problem is that the Slideshow is not showing the three images shown in the folder to make a slideshow when in the Lockscreen. This is the result from my problem. submitted by /u/MangaIsekaiWeeb [link] [comments]...
  7. Lockscreen slideshow not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lockscreen slideshow not working: When I start my computer the lockscreen doesn't change pictures. However, when I press Win-I the lockscreen does change pictures. How do I get the startup lockscreen to change pictures?...
  8. Desktop Slideshow not working?

Desktop Slideshow not working?: Oddly enough it seemed to work before with the default picture set, but when I tried to set it to a folder in my OneDrive it doesn't switch over, and not even any other folder works. Slideshow lists two folders (pictures, OneDrive desktop) but they are both greyed out and...
  9. Slideshow not working....

Slideshow not working....: hi guys, one of the 4 pc's with Windows 10 on it gives me problems with the slideshow. Strange because on the other computers (no inside fast install) and mine it works perfect. Everytime, at a given moment the slideshow restarts at best. On the other hand, it stops...
  10. Background slideshow not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Background slideshow not working: I have a background slideshow in operation, inherited from Windows 7 when I changed to Windows 10. I know how to personalise the background, but the slideshow does not work when I select a folder other than the one I inherited, even when there are suitable background pictures...