Windows 10: How to keep streaming audio in synch

Discus and support How to keep streaming audio in synch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just upgraded to Windows 11. I have another computer that came pre-installed with 11. I really like it.The only issue is that video and audio are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Robert La Rocca, Jan 24, 2023.

1. How to keep streaming audio in synch

I just upgraded to Windows 11. I have another computer that came pre-installed with 11. I really like it.The only issue is that video and audio are often out of synch when using streaming media. Mubi, YouTube etc.I checked all the drivers and they're fine. Seems to be more an issue with bluetooth headphones.I found a workaround. Since my headphones don't go any higher than CD quality sound. I set them there and change the speakers to match. Untic the box for allow control for both.Then the audio will mostly still be out of synch. However if I refresh the video they synch up.All my drivers are

:)

Robert La Rocca, Jan 24, 2023

2. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 24, 2023
  4. How to keep streaming audio in synch

Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

How to keep streaming audio in synch

1. How to keep streaming audio in synch - Similar Threads - keep streaming audio

2. How to keep streaming audio in synch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep streaming audio in synch: I just upgraded to Windows 11. I have another computer that came pre-installed with 11. I really like it.The only issue is that video and audio are often out of synch when using streaming media. Mubi, YouTube etc.I checked all the drivers and they're fine. Seems to be more an...
  3. How to keep streaming audio in synch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to keep streaming audio in synch: I just upgraded to Windows 11. I have another computer that came pre-installed with 11. I really like it.The only issue is that video and audio are often out of synch when using streaming media. Mubi, YouTube etc.I checked all the drivers and they're fine. Seems to be more an...
  4. OneDrive synch keeps re-synching large file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive synch keeps re-synching large file.: I have copied a large video file 35GB that has been successfully synced with OneDrive in the cloud OnLine. I see the all files are uptodate message. When I then add other photos that start synching, this file starts synching againg. This has happened more than ten times. The...
  5. OneDrive synch keeps re-synching large file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive synch keeps re-synching large file.: I have copied a large video file 35GB that has been successfully synced with OneDrive in the cloud OnLine. I see the all files are uptodate message. When I then add other photos that start synching, this file starts synching againg. This has happened more than ten times. The...
  6. OneDrive synch keeps re-synching large file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to add compression to streaming audio?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to add compression to streaming audio?: Can anyone think of a way for me to add audio compression (or "leveling") to what I am hearing from a YouTube video that I am streaming? (It's live broadcast.) Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (19042.985) 179607
  8. Streaming Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Streaming Audio: Hello. First, details- 1. I have a desktop pc and a monitor as my setup. The monitor doesn’t have speakers so audio can’t be playes directly from them. 2. My headset has a mic of course, and I plugged that into the monitor itself. 3. When I stream to Twitch via...
  9. streaming audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming audio: Hello! When I try and stream music from my Win10 Home PC to my Marantz N1509. I can see the folders but not the files, when I open the folders I get "No items to display" It used to work, but never reliably. Cheers,...
  10. Streaming audio issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Streaming audio issues: My desktop ran some updates yesterday and since then my audio starts lagging almost immediately when streaming Netflix, Amazon movies and my Xfinity television package. This also happened last summer and it took me about a week of Googling a fix for this issue. I'm on day two...