Windows 10: How to keep talking to Cortana without saying "Hey Cortana" every time.

Discus and support How to keep talking to Cortana without saying "Hey Cortana" every time. in Cortana to solve the problem; The title says it all.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RafsunMasud Prince, Nov 23, 2020.

1. How to keep talking to Cortana without saying "Hey Cortana" every time.

The title says it all.

:)

RafsunMasud Prince, Nov 23, 2020

2. Have to click on Microphone every time I talk to Cortana

No, follow these steps and you'll be able to talk to Cortana by say "hey Cortana!"

step 1: Goto Settings

step 2: click on the "Cortana" Option

step 3: click the option that says, "Talk to Cortana" (this option is normally selected by default).

step 4: Under the "Hey Cortana" heading, switch on the option that says: Let Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana"

kevonporter, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Anna Bol Win User
    The 'Learn how I say "Hey Cortana"' button does not work.

Hi Dominik,

This might occur if there is an issue with your Microsoft account or a misconfiguration in Cortana settings. In this case, we suggest that you first try to reconfigure Cortana again by following these steps:

1. On the Taskbar, in the Search
    window, type Cortana.

2. In the results click Cortana & Search Settings (in System Settings).

3. Verify that the following options are enabled:

• Let Cortana respond to “Hey Cortana” to talk to Cortana.
    • Respond when anyone says “Hey Cortana” to let anyone talk to Cortana.
    • If desired, Use Cortana when my device is locked.
    4. Under Microphone and Make sure Cortana can hear me, click Get Started.

5. Work through the wizard to set up the microphone.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Nov 23, 2020
  4. How to keep talking to Cortana without saying "Hey Cortana" every time.

Cortana not responding after "Hey Cortana"

Hey guys, I have windows 10 pro 64bit and a couple days ago when I said hey cortana it opened up and I could say stuff like what time is it. Now (without changing anything) it responds to "Hey Cortana" but after that it just says "Listening..." until I close it. Same thing if I trigger it with the mouse. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

UltimaA380, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

How to keep talking to Cortana without saying "Hey Cortana" every time.

1. How to keep talking to Cortana without saying "Hey Cortana" every time. - Similar Threads - keep talking Cortana

2. Hey Cortana

in Cortana
    Hey Cortana: Two days ago, I had Hey Cortana. It was set up and running fine. Cortana appeared in Settings and all was well. Yesterday, I had the old version back and had to sign back in. Cortana had disappeared from Settings and the "Hey Cortana" option was gone. Cortana is now...
  3. Hey cortana

in Cortana
    Hey cortana: Hi guys. I can not change the setting for Let cortana respond to "hey cortana" It is off at the moment. I can find the setting to change it but it is not lit up and i can not click on it. I have attached a picture. Please help. Thanks [IMG]...
  4. learn how I say hey cortana"

in Cortana
    learn how I say hey cortana": I have Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit V2004 build 19041.388 and I want to enable hey cartana but I want it to response only to my voice but I can't find 'learn how I say hey cortana"' button in windows search is it deleted? if yes can I bring it back? if yes how?...
  5. Cortana not listening when I say 'Hey Cortana'

in Cortana
    Cortana not listening when I say 'Hey Cortana': Since the past few days Cortana on my device is not listening when I say 'Hey Cortana'. I have checked all the microphone settings and all the required permissions to Cortana are been given. I went on to check the Cortana settings and under the ' Talk to Cortana ' option I...
  6. Hey, Cortana!

in Cortana
    Hey, Cortana!: Apparently I can´t find nowhere the settings for the command Hey, Cortana! Did they disabled the feature? Windows 10 home -ver. 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana/ed5cc79b-5cb3-4ae3-90e6-bfbc87aa32a7"
  7. Cortana not respon to hey cortana

in Cortana
    Cortana not respon to hey cortana: My cortana not respond to Hey Cortana. I need to press windows+c key or the icon to activate it to start talking. Cortana still respond to hey cortana last week. [ATTACH]...
  8. I can not learn cortana how i say hey cortana.

in Cortana
    I can not learn cortana how i say hey cortana.: If i go to cortana setings. And press "Learn how i say "Hey Cortana"". [ATTACH] Every thinks work pretty good but after i should say frst phrases it close and doesnt work. Normali cortana can hear me and do every think that i told her but when i want to learn her that it...
  9. Talk to Cortana

in Cortana
    Talk to Cortana: Do I need an external microphone to talk to Cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-cortana/a8624b3f-ce90-4368-ae20-f861d3beafbb"
  10. Hey cortana

in Cortana
    Hey cortana: I have a Lumia 650 mobile. How can I get hey Cortana installed, I have Cortana but I want the 'upgraded version'. Any ideas? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana/5e3f71c9-490c-48c4-b72b-7477f09acd77"