Windows 10: How to keep windows organised when gaming?

Discus and support How to keep windows organised when gaming? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, I use my computer mainly for 3D asset creation and Music Production however I also like to play games on Steam and Game pass pc etc.. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TriSarahTops303, May 11, 2020.

1. How to keep windows organised when gaming?

Hi all, I use my computer mainly for 3D asset creation and Music Production however I also like to play games on Steam and Game pass pc etc..

The problem is that when I use steam my pc always ends up with lots of steam VC redistributable installs for the games and files everywhere in app data and such as game devs cant seem to make up there minds when it comes to storing configuration data and save files. This would be fine but I would much prefer to keep my workstation nice and tidy and without all this clutter.

Is there anyway I can sandbox gaming? I have tried a second user profile for this purpose but that didn't work and apart from having a second install of windows not ideal I am out of ideas.

:)

TriSarahTops303, May 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 11, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 11, 2020
  4. How to keep windows organised when gaming?

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, May 11, 2020
Thema:

How to keep windows organised when gaming?

1. How to keep windows organised when gaming? - Similar Threads - keep organised gaming

2. How to login into a organiser acccount?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to login into a organiser acccount?: Hello I recently got my son his first new computer. Unfortunately he would like to download the app roblox but it needs permission. Could anyone tell me how to approve this.Thank you! Adi...
  3. How to login into a organiser acccount?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to login into a organiser acccount?: Hello I recently got my son his first new computer. Unfortunately he would like to download the app roblox but it needs permission. Could anyone tell me how to approve this.Thank you! Adi...
  4. how to activate windows when it is denying to connect to organisation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate windows when it is denying to connect to organisation server: im having problems on activating windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-when-it-is-denying-to/768316eb-bc37-476f-84ec-ef23fe409e9d
  5. how to activate windows when it is denying to connect to organisation server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to activate windows when it is denying to connect to organisation server: im having problems on activating windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-when-it-is-denying-to/768316eb-bc37-476f-84ec-ef23fe409e9d
  6. How to keep a game running when the lid is closed?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to keep a game running when the lid is closed?: I have seen another thread that tells me to go to the power options and select 'Do Nothing'. It works, but it pauses the game which was running. Is there any way to keep the game running?...
  7. Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation.... When it isn't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation.... When it isn't: Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation when it isn't and it's stopping me from updating and downloading things from the store. How do I get myself out of a organisation that I never added myself too. submitted by /u/dylanjones039 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows keeps crashing when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing when gaming.: Hello, I have crashed 4 times today while playing a new game. I haven't added anything new to my PC. I have linked my minidump files along with my system's info in link below. If anyone can help me read minidumps and tell me what hardware is causing this issues would be...
  9. Windows Organisation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Organisation: Hi all I have been wondering recently how to use the windows Install ‘Set up for Organisation’ feature, so across my pcs when i have to frequently reinstall windows I wont have ti set up my email and login to all my accounts everytime. any help on this would be greatly...
  10. Organise Favourites in Edge - how?

in Browsers and Email
    Organise Favourites in Edge - how?: I can drag and drop within the Favourites list, but there seems to be no way to get a link out of a folder and back into the main list, for example. No way to 'organise Favourites'. Am I overlooking something? 21223