Windows 10: How to keep Windows Search Box WHITE in Dark Mode

Discus and support How to keep Windows Search Box WHITE in Dark Mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey,So I wanted to have my Windows Search Box WHITE in Dark mode on windows 10, but as I toggle Dark mode in "default app mode", the search box too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VineetRana12, Aug 22, 2021.

1. How to keep Windows Search Box WHITE in Dark Mode

Hey,So I wanted to have my Windows Search Box WHITE in Dark mode on windows 10, but as I toggle Dark mode in "default app mode", the search box too turn dark.So please suggest any tweaks to achieve this.Windows Ver. : Windows 10 Pro 20H2OS Build 19042.1165Thanks In Advance

:)

VineetRana12, Aug 22, 2021

2. Cortana search box is white

after one year of dark or light Cortana search box, Microsoft thinks it is a great idea for it to be controlled with dark/light mode. I personally think the taskbar, Start and Action Center should also change to white to match the Cortana search box and
    the light mode.

Awesome Aasim, Aug 22, 2021
  3. JCMaedl Win User
    Cortana search box is white

Are you talking about the video or the steps I wrote? Did you check to make sure you changed everything, not just the "white search box" in both 0 and 1 branches? Or are you just talking about selecting the "dark" theme?

JCMaedl, Aug 22, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

How to keep Windows Search Box WHITE in Dark Mode

Steve C, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

How to keep Windows Search Box WHITE in Dark Mode

1. How to keep Windows Search Box WHITE in Dark Mode - Similar Threads - keep Search Box

2. autocomplete search being white when dark mode is enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    autocomplete search being white when dark mode is enabled: So, I have dark mode activated, and when I type something in the homescreen search box, it looks normal--but then...It had never appeared like that before. Could someone please help me fix this issue?...
  3. autocomplete search being white when dark mode is enabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    autocomplete search being white when dark mode is enabled: So, I have dark mode activated, and when I type something in the homescreen search box, it looks normal--but then...It had never appeared like that before. Could someone please help me fix this issue?...
  4. Windows Search Box Won't Use Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search Box Won't Use Dark Mode: I recently used software that one of my friends recommended to me that is supposed to de-bloat Windows. It worked and saved me a bit of memory usage, however I noticed that the search box suddenly changed to light mode and refuses the change back no matter what I do.Below are...
  5. Windows Search Box Won't Use Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Search Box Won't Use Dark Mode: I recently used software that one of my friends recommended to me that is supposed to de-bloat Windows. It worked and saved me a bit of memory usage, however I noticed that the search box suddenly changed to light mode and refuses the change back no matter what I do.Below are...
  6. Windows Search Box Won't Use Dark Mode

7. How to get the dark mode for Windows search?

How to get the dark mode for Windows search?: Hello, is there a dark theme for the start menu search windows 10? Even though I switch to dark mode, the search menu is in light theme https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-dark-mode-for-windows-search/7b941b42-1899-4174-966f-93a5daec27fb
  8. Windows Search Box Text Surround Turns White in Dark Mode

Windows Search Box Text Surround Turns White in Dark Mode: I'm having a maddening issue with the Search box on the latest Windows update version 21H1 on only one of my PCs. The Search box seemingly randomly turns white with the text in black as shown below:I have three PCs with this update and each of them has an nVidia graphics...
  9. Search Box with Dark Theme

Search Box with Dark Theme: Hi there! I really like the Windows 10 white search Box in the taskbar but I also like the Dark theme of Windows 10 as it is good for eyes. But when I turned on the Dark theme, the search box also changes its colour to dark that I don't like. Please fix this....
  10. Dark mode boxes bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode boxes bug: [ATTACH] My dark mode isn't working properly, these parts are withe with white letters, making them almost impossible to read. How do I fix it? https://preview.redd.it/jt0s6kstove41.png?width=1122&format=png&auto=webp&s=741bb4f3ce62dca4c0d54b1316be28377d2a9f45 submitted...