Windows 10: How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification?

Discus and support How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know Microsoft is an irony in itself. Since I've been forced to upgrade to whatever-the-f-it's-now version of Windows 10, I've been annoyed daily by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ahmd, Jul 29, 2019.

1. ahmd Win User

How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification?

I know Microsoft is an irony in itself. Since I've been forced to upgrade to whatever-the-f-it's-now version of Windows 10, I've been annoyed daily by this thing that displays 1 by the clock:

How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification? q2szaDW.png

and if I click on it, it shows this:

How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification? mu6MGHO.png

That reads:

(The latter is my liberty.)

So if I click "Turn Off now" it shows some other confusing window and goes away. But then the next day this thing comes back.

Can someone explain how can I kill it FOR GOOD?

PS1. Note that I do not run anything in full screen mode. I have multiple monitors and one has VMWare Workstation window extended to that entire screen.
    PS2. I liked notifications in earlier version of Windows. So I don't want to disable them. I just don't want to see whatever-that-is.

:)

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 29, 2019
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    Real time notifications

May have already been posted before so apologies if that's the case.

But it would be kinda neat if you could get real time notifications/push notifications from TPU for instance when on a different tab you see a (1) notification on the TPU tab to tell you, you have a message, notification etc and likewise on the mobile app push notifications for messages and replies to subbed threads would be cool without having to open the app and reload.

NdMk2o1o, Jul 29, 2019
  4. How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification?

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification?

1. How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification? - Similar Threads - kill notifications remain

2. Windows notifications are two quiet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows notifications are two quiet: Hello, Is there any way to increase the volume of windows notifications? My system sound is set to 100% but the notifications are two quiet especially if music is playing on the pc and all other volume is fine. I am basically looking for a way to have outlook notifications be...
  3. How to kill the "Windows Hello is not setup" notification

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to kill the "Windows Hello is not setup" notification: Hello from a warm and sunny Costa Rica.Here is my problem;This message pops up every time after starting my PC. I don´t want to set up Hello, I´m the only user.The "delete" button is not available in Hello or pin set up so that solution doesn´t work.The Register...
  4. Your Phone Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Notifications: Your Phone is good, and improved a lot. When I click on Notifications, it opens Screen Share, within it. Which should've same Wi-Fi, and has to accept screen share request on phone, and also uses lot of data, which is a bit cluttered process. I suggest that it should, open...
  5. "Your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode" but I'm not in full...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode" but I'm not in full...: So I updated my laptop with the latest Windows 10 update about three days ago. Yesterday I noticed that I was getting the "your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode" in action center several times a day which has never happened to me. It pops up...
  6. How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?: I had used the Your Phone app, but don't anymore. But now my notification settings are littered with apps from my phone, whose notifications I don't want anymore. I just want to remove all of them, not just have the notifications off but removed entirely. Is there a way to do...
  7. New quiet notification requests in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    New quiet notification requests in Microsoft Edge: Earlier this year, we met with users to understand how they felt about permissioned web features, such as requests to send notifications or access the camera or microphone. The individuals we spoke with made it clear they find notification requests bothersome and...
  8. How to enable Quiet Notification Requests in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Quiet Notification Requests in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]Users should have complete control over their default browser’s features and their settings. Browser notifications tend to distract the users, most. Luckily, the Microsoft Edge […] This article How to enable Quiet Notification Requests in Microsoft Edge browser first...
  9. 'Your Phone' notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Your Phone' notifications: Is there any way to collectively silence ALL notifications received via 'Your Phone'? It appears to only be possible to silence on a per-app basis. I want to see the banners with no sound played, there is no option for this inside the app. submitted by /u/mariocf [link]...
  10. quiet mode notification bug?

in Windows 10 Support
    quiet mode notification bug?: Hi, Whenever I start my PC the notification icon has a circle with a line through it? It says quiet hours if off, when I toggle it on and off again the circle with line goes? Is this a bug or am I missing something? Cheers 12773

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your notifications will remain quiet here

2. your notifications will remain remove

3. your notifications will remain quiet