Windows 10: How to know each thing (even the smallest) that has come new, or has changed, or has been...

Discus and support How to know each thing (even the smallest) that has come new, or has changed, or has been... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When windows updates or upgrades then, sometimes I see things that have been changed or are new or are removed (like some features and settings). As I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CT me, Feb 13, 2019.

1. CT me Win User

How to know each thing (even the smallest) that has come new, or has changed, or has been...

When windows updates or upgrades then, sometimes I see things that have been changed or are new or are removed (like some features and settings). As I have taken out time to set each setting in the computer with careful thought, I have discovered many times, that what has come new or got changed or removed in windows, but windows didn't told me about any changes. But I cannot browse through all of the settings of the control panel and the settings app or any other windows app, after each update or upgrade just to find what has changed or has come new, or has been removed, so what is the short way of knowing the each little setting, feature, or any other thing that has changed or is new or has been removed? This will also help me to control the settings that are even in the tiniest way related to security and privacy.

:)

CT me, Feb 13, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

How to know each thing (even the smallest) that has come new, or has changed, or has been...

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How to know each thing (even the smallest) that has come new, or has changed, or has been... - Similar Threads - each thing smallest

2. The password on my router has been changed and I need to know how to enter the new password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The password on my router has been changed and I need to know how to enter the new password...: The password on my router has been changed now I can't log on to a network. How do I change the security key/password on the network I'm trying to log into?...
  3. The password on my router has been changed and I need to know how to enter the new password...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The password on my router has been changed and I need to know how to enter the new password...: The password on my router has been changed now I can't log on to a network. How do I change the security key/password on the network I'm trying to log into?...
  4. The password on my router has been changed and I need to know how to enter the new password...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. The day has come

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The day has come: My QuickBooks Pro is about to sunset, and I found out that QB 2021 doesn't support win 7, so my dedicated accounting machine will have to run Win 10. This machine is exclusively dedicated to doing the books. The only web surfing is to my bank sites for downloading...
  6. Even after a restart this has been happening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Even after a restart this has been happening: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DuhVirus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mq5yzx/even_after_a_restart_this_has_been_happening/
  7. How can I know if an app has been uninstalled?

How can I know if an app has been uninstalled?: If you suspect someone has installed then uninstalled an app, I guess there must be some way to know. I wonder if there's any Event Viewer trace left for this. Any help much appreciated Windows 10 20H2 174373
  8. How can I know if a browser has been used if history has been deleted?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I know if a browser has been used if history has been deleted?: As a parent, I would like to know if my teen son is once again cheating and bypassing parental controls. Im using Microsoft Family Safety, I wonder if therere ways to bypass it. If you delete browsing history on a browser (such as Chrome, Firerox etc) and from the cloud, how...
  9. How can I know if a browser has been used if history has been deleted?

How can I know if a browser has been used if history has been deleted?: As a parent, I would like to know if my teen son is once again cheating and bypassing parental controls. Im using Microsoft Family Safety, I wonder if therere ways to bypass it. If you delete browsing history on a browser (such as Chrome, Firerox etc) and from the cloud, how...
  10. Shortcut Has been moved or changed

Shortcut Has been moved or changed: Whenever I download Stream Labs OBS and try to run it, it always says This shortcut has been moved or changed an will not run properly. I haven't moved or changed it at all....