Windows 10: how to know for sure?

Discus and support how to know for sure? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my computer is fully compatible for windows 10? here my current spec Motherboard: Asus TUF SABERTOOTH 990FX R3.0 CPU: FX 8350 4.0Ghz RAM: Patriot -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Black_Coffee_no_sugar, Mar 20, 2019.

1. how to know for sure?

my computer is fully compatible for windows 10?

here my current spec

Motherboard: Asus TUF SABERTOOTH 990FX R3.0
    CPU: FX 8350 4.0Ghz
    RAM: Patriot - Viper 3 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 GAMING X 4GB Video Card
    CPU Cooling:be quiet! Dark Rock TF CPU Cooler
    OS SSD :Crucial - BX100 120GB
    Crucial MX300 275GB SATA M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive
    Seasonic FOCUS Plus 850 Gold SSR-850FX 850W 80+ Gold ATX12V Power Supply
    Thermaltake - Core V51 ATX Mid Tower Case

:)

Black_Coffee_no_sugar, Mar 20, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue how to know for sure? :p

cadaveca, Mar 20, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 20, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

how to know for sure?

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

how to know for sure?

1. how to know for sure? - Similar Threads - sure

2. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...: Everytime it says stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and what failed: HoYokProtect.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-recently-i-have-been-getting-bsod-everytime-i/b2e7d80b-4df5-498c-a904-b4a69e14d1a8
  3. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...: Everytime it says stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and what failed: HoYokProtect.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-recently-i-have-been-getting-bsod-everytime-i/b2e7d80b-4df5-498c-a904-b4a69e14d1a8
  4. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do i install lightroom adobe on windows 10? I have an HP i5 laptop not sure how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i install lightroom adobe on windows 10? I have an HP i5 laptop not sure how to...: How do i install lightroom adobe on windows 10? I have an HP i5 laptop not sure how to install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-lightroom-adobe-on-windows-10-i/88df5416-e3b3-4404-990e-aa08ca6a8d5a
  6. How do i install lightroom adobe on windows 10? I have an HP i5 laptop not sure how to...

How do i install lightroom adobe on windows 10? I have an HP i5 laptop not sure how to...: How do i install lightroom adobe on windows 10? I have an HP i5 laptop not sure how to install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-lightroom-adobe-on-windows-10-i/88df5416-e3b3-4404-990e-aa08ca6a8d5a
  7. Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...: Bonjour,J'ai réinstaller le vieux jeu Pandora's Box laptop et le message d'erreur : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is installed, and then try againJ'ai fait des recherches sur le forum et il semble que je doive installer le ficher patch...
  8. Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...

Message d'erruer : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is...: Bonjour,J'ai réinstaller le vieux jeu Pandora's Box laptop et le message d'erreur : Unable to create DirectDraw surface. Make sure that DirectX is installed, and then try againJ'ai fait des recherches sur le forum et il semble que je doive installer le ficher patch...
  9. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  10. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...