Windows 10: How to know if I already downloaded a printer file?

Discus and support How to know if I already downloaded a printer file? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There is a printer security file, i.e., cijpfdp_2007b.exe. How will I know if I already downloaded it? Where do I look? How do I find it in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hey there MSSW, Jul 28, 2021.

1. How to know if I already downloaded a printer file?

There is a printer security file, i.e., cijpfdp_2007b.exe. How will I know if I already downloaded it? Where do I look? How do I find it in my computer? Looking at Updates under Drivers does not help.Thank you in advance.

:)

Hey there MSSW, Jul 28, 2021

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Jul 28, 2021
  4. How to know if I already downloaded a printer file?

Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

How to know if I already downloaded a printer file?

1. How to know if I already downloaded a printer file? - Similar Threads - already downloaded printer

2. how do i connect to hp3520 printer from my computer when the printer is already on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i connect to hp3520 printer from my computer when the printer is already on?: how do i get my computer to connect to my hp3520 printer when the printer is already turned on? my computer tells me the printer isnt available when i already have it designated as my default printer....
  3. how do i connect to hp3520 printer from my computer when the printer is already on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i connect to hp3520 printer from my computer when the printer is already on?: how do i get my computer to connect to my hp3520 printer when the printer is already turned on? my computer tells me the printer isnt available when i already have it designated as my default printer....
  4. How to know which file to download and install for .net update ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to know which file to download and install for .net update ?: Hi,I would like to get help on how to figure which file to download and install for .NET updates:1. Windows Update states that this has to be updated size 63MB:KB5017915 63MB 2022-09 .NET 6.0.9 Security Update for x64 Client KB50179152. The KB on Microsoft Update Catalog...
  5. How to know which file to download and install for .net update ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to know which file to download and install for .net update ?: Hi,I would like to get help on how to figure which file to download and install for .NET updates:1. Windows Update states that this has to be updated size 63MB:KB5017915 63MB 2022-09 .NET 6.0.9 Security Update for x64 Client KB50179152. The KB on Microsoft Update Catalog...
  6. How to know which file to download and install for .net update ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Regarding already download my files but they are not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regarding already download my files but they are not showing: Hello sir/ma'am, Recently i downloaded my files from microsoft edge browser as per my mistakes i select blocks multiple download but i already downloads my files but they are not showing in my downloads folderplease help me...
  8. I don't know how to download windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know how to download windows 10: Can someone explain to me how to download Windows 10. I'm currently on Windows 8.1 and want to upgrade to 10. I don't know how to do it. Microsoft is asking for my product key and I can't find it anywhere nor remember where I put the paper on which the key is (I bought the...
  9. Anybody know the solution to this error? I already downloaded the redistributables.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody know the solution to this error? I already downloaded the redistributables.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yaadbwoy1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iny90a/anybody_know_the_solution_to_this_error_i_already/
  10. Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded: I am currently trying to download ark on the Microsoft store to play with friends I have the game pass, but i already have ark downloaded through steam, is there any way for Microsoft to check for the steam files instead of re downloading ark again....