Windows 10: How to know if my laptop is upgradeable

Discus and support How to know if my laptop is upgradeable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey I own a hp pavilion 15 ab029tx with an i3 5th gen Intel HD 5500 and a dedicated amd Radeon r7 m360 I want to know is my processor upgradeable?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PiyushSharma9, Feb 16, 2022.

1. How to know if my laptop is upgradeable

Hey I own a hp pavilion 15 ab029tx with an i3 5th gen Intel HD 5500 and a dedicated amd Radeon r7 m360 I want to know is my processor upgradeable?

:)

PiyushSharma9, Feb 16, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 16, 2022
  3. No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Feb 16, 2022
  4. Hkcuong Win User

How to know if my laptop is upgradeable

Core 2 Duo for laptop CQ40-314TU

I have found something about CPU Upgrade on the Intel's Website, the manufacturer of my laptop's chipset (GM45 Chipset). Currently, the CPU which this laptop is using (Dual Core T3400) is NOT in this list: http://ark.intel.com/chipset.aspx?familyID=35509
    The laptop's chipset also support Core 2 Extreme Technology, which I think the latest CPU Technology.
    I have another laptop called Acer Aspire 5572ANWXMi that is using the chipset 945GM which support the T7600 (like you suggested) and it is in this list: http://ark.intel.com/chipset.aspx?familyID=22816

Hkcuong, Feb 16, 2022
Thema:

How to know if my laptop is upgradeable

1. How to know if my laptop is upgradeable - Similar Threads - laptop upgradeable

2. had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...: upgraded my laptop from windows7 to 10 when the offer was on but had to reset my laptop back to factory settings how can i get windows 10 back without buying a product key to activate windows 10...
  3. had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...: upgraded my laptop from windows7 to 10 when the offer was on but had to reset my laptop back to factory settings how can i get windows 10 back without buying a product key to activate windows 10...
  4. had windows 7 on my laptop upgraded to windows 10 for free i had to totaly reset my laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen: Hi. I'm currently running windows 10 on my laptop I have an ASUS TUF Gaming FX505, and today, as I was going to boot the computer, an AD screen of windows 11 that says "you're eligible for a free upgrade to windows 11" popped up on my screen, after that my laptop freezed, and...
  6. my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen: Hi. I'm currently running windows 10 on my laptop I have an ASUS TUF Gaming FX505, and today, as I was going to boot the computer, an AD screen of windows 11 that says "you're eligible for a free upgrade to windows 11" popped up on my screen, after that my laptop freezed, and...
  7. my laptop freezes on windows 11 upgrade screen

8. Upgrading SSD in laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading SSD in laptop: I have a dell laptop with 128g ssd. I want to upgrade this to 512gb ssd. How do I keep my W11 pro license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-ssd-in-laptop/cf84958b-7df9-4e07-a86d-9e2d499c3bc1
  9. Upgrading SSD in laptop

Upgrading SSD in laptop: I have a dell laptop with 128g ssd. I want to upgrade this to 512gb ssd. How do I keep my W11 pro license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-ssd-in-laptop/cf84958b-7df9-4e07-a86d-9e2d499c3bc1
  10. Why the same performance after the laptop has been upgraded?

Why the same performance after the laptop has been upgraded?: One Ausu laptop has been upgraded to 12Gb ram from a 6Gb ram. Still there is no change in the speed. It still takes a long time to boot and haven't observed any better performance. What could be the reason?...