Windows 10: How to know if your windows copy is genuine ??

Discus and support How to know if your windows copy is genuine ?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am having problems with my device. My windows is deactivated and whenever I try to activate it fails and show the error code 0x8007007B. I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ruth56, May 3, 2020.

1. Ruth56 Win User

How to know if your windows copy is genuine ??

I am having problems with my device. My windows is deactivated and whenever I try to activate it fails and show the error code 0x8007007B. I don't know what to do. I am having doubts that my windows copy might not be genuine. Is there any way to know if the windows is genuine or not?

:)

Ruth56, May 3, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, May 3, 2020
  3. Windows 7 Genuine...

That's what I was thinking too? If I bought a Win7 and I activate my key how would it become a non-genuine key in a couple months?*Wtf :wtf:

...and I thought pirated OS's could receive updates, so how will they get this new update to check if it's genuine*Confused How to know if your windows copy is genuine ?? :confused: I know my copy is legit, but what if for some strange chance MS screwes up and falsely accuses me as non-genuine? I don't know if that's possible or not.

t77snapshot, May 3, 2020
  4. jredd44 Win User

This copy of Windows 7 not genuine

I recieved the "Windows 7, Build 7601, This copy of Windows is not genuine", and so I began trying differents solutions on the internet to try and solve the issues. No Luck. So I looked on the System information panel and under Windows activation: "Status
    Not Available" & "Productt ID: Not Available".

I ran the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostic Tool and the information generated for the Product Key doesnt match my Product Key? Any suggestions?

jredd44, May 3, 2020
Thema:

1. How to know if your windows copy is genuine ?? - Similar Threads - copy genuine

2. does this email means that my copy of windows is genuine ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    does this email means that my copy of windows is genuine ?: what does this email means ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-this-email-means-that-my-copy-of-windows-is/e19f2506-6deb-4c98-87d6-4500aba01206
  3. does this email means that my copy of windows is genuine ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does this email means that my copy of windows is genuine ?: what does this email means ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-this-email-means-that-my-copy-of-windows-is/e19f2506-6deb-4c98-87d6-4500aba01206
  4. does this email means that my copy of windows is genuine ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my device showing the Copy of Windows is not genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my device showing the Copy of Windows is not genuine: Earlier it was giving me an problem and asking asked me for activation of windows vista which I had done and after activation it’s now saying that the windows is not genuine despite the activation not showing any errors and seemingly going through correct. I haven’t used this...
  6. Why is my device showing the Copy of Windows is not genuine

Why is my device showing the Copy of Windows is not genuine: Earlier it was giving me an problem and asking asked me for activation of windows vista which I had done and after activation it’s now saying that the windows is not genuine despite the activation not showing any errors and seemingly going through correct. I haven’t used this...
  7. Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...: Split from this thread. Christian,I had/have the same problem on a HP Desktop, used the Original Win7 Pro 64 Install CD... installed completely, however I have the: Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the Original Product Key. I...
  8. Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...

Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...: Split from this thread. Christian,I had/have the same problem on a HP Desktop, used the Original Win7 Pro 64 Install CD... installed completely, however I have the: Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the Original Product Key. I...
  9. I need to reactivate my GENUINE copy of windows 10 home after my motherboard died. I need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to reactivate my GENUINE copy of windows 10 home after my motherboard died. I need...: I have been SEARCHING all day to find a way to talk to an actual human in live chat and I haven't been able to find the link. I am signed in to Microsoft and everything. I've looked at other peoples questions that ask how to talk to a live person and those methods do not work...
  10. I need to reactivate my GENUINE copy of windows 10 home after my motherboard died. I need...

I need to reactivate my GENUINE copy of windows 10 home after my motherboard died. I need...: I have been SEARCHING all day to find a way to talk to an actual human in live chat and I haven't been able to find the link. I am signed in to Microsoft and everything. I've looked at other peoples questions that ask how to talk to a live person and those methods do not work...