Windows 10: How to know my maximum number of threads and my internet speed

Discus and support How to know my maximum number of threads and my internet speed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know how many people (bots) could surf online with my computers. So I would like to know the number of threads maximum my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eric07, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Eric07 Win User

How to know my maximum number of threads and my internet speed

Hello,

I would like to know how many people (bots) could surf online with my computers. So I would like to know the number of threads maximum my computer can handle. Moreover, I would like to know if my computer is very good (and very nice CPU to handle hundres of threads), how many threads could I do depend of my web connection.

Like a Internet test speed is possible online, can I download a software (for Windows) that can tell me how many surf online threads are possible for my computer...

Eric07, Feb 16, 2020

2. Internet speed

Hello Richard,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. A good Internet connection speed varies depending on the function and number of users. 150 Mbps means the maximum wireless links speed the router can provide. The internet speed that
    you have is best, especially if you enjoy streaming movies or videos. To get further information regarding your internet speed, it will be best for you to reach out with your internet provider.

Feel free to post your query should you need assistance.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 16, 2020
  3. where are my speed dial numbers kept in Windows Phone 6.5?

I noticed that my speed dial numbers have been deleted. No clue, just gone. I know that the pim.vol file has all of my contacts listed, but my latest backup of that file is old. Any suggestions?

SteveThompson61, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How to know my maximum number of threads and my internet speed - Similar Threads - maximum number threads

2. My CPU fan is constantly spinning at maximum speed, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My CPU fan is constantly spinning at maximum speed, but...: So since a short while my laptop's dell latitude 3310 windows 11 with intel core i5 CPU fan has been spinning quite fast whenever I start it up, When I check task manager it doesn't seem to detect why it is spinning so fast and just blames my task manager for using like 66%...
  3. My CPU fan is constantly spinning at maximum speed, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU fan is constantly spinning at maximum speed, but...: So since a short while my laptop's dell latitude 3310 windows 11 with intel core i5 CPU fan has been spinning quite fast whenever I start it up, When I check task manager it doesn't seem to detect why it is spinning so fast and just blames my task manager for using like 66%...
  4. My case fans run at maximum speed only at the boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My case fans run at maximum speed only at the boot: Hello, since some days I’m having an issue with my pc case fans.They used go at the maximum speed when I set them up from Msi dragon center, some days ago I noticed that even if I put them to max they weren’t spinning as they used to. They spin fast as they used to only when...
  5. All my PC fans are running maximum speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my PC fans are running maximum speed: Hey,I recently tried to copy my HDD data to my SSD. After, I rebooted my PC. The PC screen didn't come on and the fans started going max speed. I need assistance to help resolve the issue....
  6. All my PC fans are running maximum speed

All my PC fans are running maximum speed: Hey,I recently tried to copy my HDD data to my SSD. After, I rebooted my PC. The PC screen didn't come on and the fans started going max speed. I need assistance to help resolve the issue....
  7. All my PC fans are running maximum speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. internet speed on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet speed on my laptop: how do I increase my average download speed. in settings- activity monitor-download statistics the background speed is 246Mbps which I should get from my ISP but the user initiated is only 34Mbps. what can I do to fix this. thanks...
  9. Will reducing the number of threads speed up Windows 10?

Will reducing the number of threads speed up Windows 10?: I currently have 149 processes running, using 1468 threads. The computer is very slow, much slower than Windows 7. If I reduce the above numbers, will I get back the old performance?...
  10. How does the number of Threads and Handles are related to the Speeds o

in Windows 10 Support
    How does the number of Threads and Handles are related to the Speeds o: How does the number of Threads and Handles are related to the Speeds of CPU\Cors? I couldn’t figure out what Threads and Handles are indicating for and how are they related to the capacity of the CPU\Cores? Thank you Jamal [img] 124480