Windows 10: how to know product key for pre installed windows

Discus and support how to know product key for pre installed windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi.. this is jagadeesh. i brought a new pc through amazon in which the windows was preinstalled. now, i want to know my product key how can i know it??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JagadeeshCH, Oct 27, 2020.

1. how to know product key for pre installed windows

hi.. this is jagadeesh. i brought a new pc through amazon in which the windows was preinstalled. now, i want to know my product key how can i know it??

:)

JagadeeshCH, Oct 27, 2020

2. Windows Product Key

A friend of mine has an all-in-one that came with Windows 8 pre-installed. He erased the original OS thinking he could install another version of Windows 8. One thing he encountered, that he didn't expect, the BIOS/UEFI has a password. So, basically he is locked out from installing another OS. His BIOS has the product key nestled inside. Is it possible to find out which version the product key belong to?

GoFigureItOut, Oct 27, 2020
  3. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Oct 27, 2020
  4. how to know product key for pre installed windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

how to know product key for pre installed windows

1. how to know product key for pre installed windows - Similar Threads - product key pre

2. Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?: I had to reset my 6 month old laptop that was pre loaded with Windows 11 Home and now I’m getting Windows not activated errors.-I tried the activation troubleshooter and it gave an error.-Tried to get the product key through powershell/cmd and both gave an error.-I finally...
  3. Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?: I had to reset my 6 month old laptop that was pre loaded with Windows 11 Home and now I’m getting Windows not activated errors.-I tried the activation troubleshooter and it gave an error.-Tried to get the product key through powershell/cmd and both gave an error.-I finally...
  4. How to install Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Product Key: Hey Mates, Using 'slmgr.vbs/upk' ,I accidentally uninstalled product key .Now again I want to install product key how can I do so ,and even Recently I made the setup of Windows OS in my laptop and everywhere I encounter with errors like command not recognized even unable to...
  5. I know my product ID but i dont know the product key.....how to find out product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know my product ID but i dont know the product key.....how to find out product key: help me in getting my product key back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-my-product-id-but-i-dont-know-the-product/ad97df42-b25a-4f83-8e3d-d96941f6050e
  6. I know my product ID but i dont know the product key.....how to find out product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I know my product ID but i dont know the product key.....how to find out product key: help me in getting my product key back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-my-product-id-but-i-dont-know-the-product/ad97df42-b25a-4f83-8e3d-d96941f6050e
  7. I know my product ID but i dont know the product key.....how to find out product key

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to retrieve a pre-installed windows product license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to retrieve a pre-installed windows product license: Hey,I had an Asus laptop which is broken now because I split some water on keyboard. I cannot turn it on to retrieve the license key so that I can use it on a new Desktop which I am going to build. Are there any ways I can retrieve the license key? I lost the packaging ages...
  9. How to Know Product key of Windows 10 in Laptop

How to Know Product key of Windows 10 in Laptop: Hello! I purchased a Vostro 15 Laptop in 2018 with Windows10 pre-installed in it and brought from local Dell retailer, But I didn't focused about activation keyproduct key at that time. Now I want to know the activation key and don't know where to find it. I don't have any...
  10. how to know my product key?

how to know my product key?: i want to know my product key[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-my-product-key/c854e771-2cb2-40a8-a076-f615e8a6568d"