Windows 10: How to know the password which I didn't set?

Discus and support How to know the password which I didn't set? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't know how the web password was stored in Credential Manager when I use IE broswerA web can only be open by IE When I want to show that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sumon-613, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Sumon-613 Win User

How to know the password which I didn't set?

I don't know how the web password was stored in Credential Manager when I use IE broswerA web can only be open by IE

When I want to show that password, Windows Security ask me to enter another password the picture. In fact, I'm sure I didn't set any password for my local account. What could I do?

My system is Win10Pro 1903.

How to know the password which I didn't set? 8ba4dfb8-42f5-459f-a4b0-efbaeb86f2ed?upload=true.jpg

:)

Sumon-613, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Ivandrum Win User

My Asus laptop didn`t accept the password, Microsoft asked to change it

Today my Asus laptop didn`t accept the usual password I have been using for years. A note asked me to reset Microsoft password and after that, using this new password, I was able to start my computer.

Anybody knows why did this happen? Since when Microsoft is controlling my personal computer in such a way that I can`t even open if they don`t want to?

thanks

Ivandrum, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jun 1, 2020
  4. How to know the password which I didn't set?

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

How to know the password which I didn't set?

1. How to know the password which I didn't set? - Similar Threads - password didn't set

2. Unable to login, password which I know to be correct is not accepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login, password which I know to be correct is not accepted: After restarting my PC I noticed that the Lock Screen was asking for the Microsoft account password instead of the Windows Hello PIN that I normally use. After entering the password only to be told it was incorrect, I went through the password reset process and set up a new...
  3. Unable to login, password which I know to be correct is not accepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login, password which I know to be correct is not accepted: After restarting my PC I noticed that the Lock Screen was asking for the Microsoft account password instead of the Windows Hello PIN that I normally use. After entering the password only to be told it was incorrect, I went through the password reset process and set up a new...
  4. Password Change I didn't Change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Change I didn't Change: Just recently I got a message saying my email password was changed. I didn't change my password. I did change my password at the time of the notification, however, I want the absolute way to prevent this from happening again. Can you help me find a solution to my problem....
  5. Task scheduler is asking me a password which i dont know.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task scheduler is asking me a password which i dont know.: How to create this task not to insert password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-is-asking-me-a-password-which-i/d6a0612c-359d-4ab3-abf5-36fdeb65a276
  6. Task manager is asking me a password which i dont know.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task manager is asking me a password which i dont know.: How to create this task not to insert password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-is-asking-me-a-password-which-i-dont/d6a0612c-359d-4ab3-abf5-36fdeb65a276
  7. Help please - I don't know which partition to set as active

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help please - I don't know which partition to set as active: I was attempting to format a usb which Windows set as active the moment I plugged it in. I'll be the first to admit I messed up here - I thought it was inactive, but after ejecting the USB, none of the partitions on my computer are active (unless disk management is hiding it...
  8. How do I know which hardware is misbehaving?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I know which hardware is misbehaving?: Hello, For the longest time now we have been suffering from countless sudden BSODs. I have tried everything I can find and nothing has helped. To name a few, I have done the following: Completely reinstalled Windows Scanned RAM using MemTest 86 and MemDiag Scanned drives...
  9. I didn't even know this was a possibility

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I didn't even know this was a possibility: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/humanbeanbroth [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icqjnt/i_didnt_even_know_this_was_a_possibility/
  10. How do I know which updates are pending

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I know which updates are pending: Win 10 Pro 1703 The other day I paused updates to prevent new big one coming through. Yesterday I unpause it to get a Defender/Antivirus update, it worked and let it download and install. I then paused updates again. However I cannot find a way to see which updates are...