Windows 10: How to know the version of Microsoft Teams installed.

Discus and support How to know the version of Microsoft Teams installed. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I want to know the version of Microsoft Teams that is installed on some of the other user's machines. Can you please let me know How Can I check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sanjeev Ivatury, Mar 5, 2020.

1. How to know the version of Microsoft Teams installed.

Hi,

I want to know the version of Microsoft Teams that is installed on some of the other user's machines.

Can you please let me know How Can I check these details from Backend?

Regards,

Sanjeev.

:)

Sanjeev Ivatury, Mar 5, 2020

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 5, 2020
  3. reelyard Win User
    Disable Toast Notifications for Microsoft Teams

When you receive a message through Microsoft teams you get a toast notification and the icon flashes. You can choose to have these notifications enabled or not. However, when the "banner" notification is disabled the toolbar icon does not flash at all.

Is there is a way to disable the toast notification but keep the flashing toolbar icon intact?

I have disabled all notifications in the Notifications settings within Windows 10, but the toast notifications are still showing.

Edit

This screenshot is to confirm that Microsoft Teams does not show up within the Notifications & Actions settings window:

How to know the version of Microsoft Teams installed. 6nWD9.png

Edit 2

The version of Teams I have installed is 1.1.00.10955 (64 bit). It was last updated on 04/05/2018.

Edit 3

There is now a suggestion on Microsoft's User Voice forum surrounding this feature. You can follow it here: Turn off message preview in notification toast

reelyard, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

How to know the version of Microsoft Teams installed.

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

How to know the version of Microsoft Teams installed.

1. How to know the version of Microsoft Teams installed. - Similar Threads - version Microsoft Teams

2. Where to know the bluetooth version installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to know the bluetooth version installed?: Helloi want to know the bluetooth version installed in windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-know-the-bluetooth-version-installed/95b4c0ce-0dcf-4885-848b-8eefdc423017
  3. Where to know the bluetooth version installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to know the bluetooth version installed?: Helloi want to know the bluetooth version installed in windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-know-the-bluetooth-version-installed/95b4c0ce-0dcf-4885-848b-8eefdc423017
  4. Where to know the bluetooth version installed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Teams wont install

Microsoft Teams wont install: Hi, I have a windows 10 Lenovo yoga 510. I just downloaded Microsoft Teams and am now trying to install it...i right clicked, went "run as administrator", but then it just hangs......for 15 mins so far.....a dialog box saying "loading microsoft teams"...nothing doing....
  6. Microsoft Teams wont install

Microsoft Teams wont install: Hi, I have a windows 10 Lenovo yoga 510. I just downloaded Microsoft Teams and am now trying to install it...i right clicked, went "run as administrator", but then it just hangs......for 15 mins so far.....a dialog box saying "loading microsoft teams"...nothing doing....
  7. Microsoft Teams Lite Version/How to Clear MS Teams Cache

Microsoft Teams Lite Version/How to Clear MS Teams Cache: HiI have a few questions regarding MS Teams.I am a Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge User.Nowadays both tabs are loading slow.I checked the Internet speed,It is good.But when I click on new tab or try to open any Settings,they load very slow.I have reinstalled chrome but the...
  8. Microsoft Teams problem (free version)

Microsoft Teams problem (free version): Hello, I am on an HP laptop, Windows 10 Pro. I am having problems with Microsoft Teams (free version). When I try to join a video meeting from Chrome, my Teams app does not launch. I have to join from browser on Chrome. When I'm in a video meeting from the Teams browser on...
  9. How to disable Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable Microsoft Teams: I want to prevent Microsoft Teams from starting on my PC during start up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-microsoft-teams/61dd2754-0d6b-4952-837c-ca1f68b451cc
  10. Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams: for Microsoft Teams download, is a Laptop considered a Desktop or Mobile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/3f05781d-c460-48f1-9482-081ee216ee24