Windows 10: How to know "what" driver is trying to be installed in the "Can't verify publisher" windows...

Discus and support How to know "what" driver is trying to be installed in the "Can't verify publisher" windows... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I reboot, I always get a "Windows Security" popup indicating that windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software. But, I can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shimrot, Jul 3, 2019.

1. shimrot Win User

How to know "what" driver is trying to be installed in the "Can't verify publisher" windows...

When I reboot, I always get a "Windows Security" popup indicating that windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software.

But, I can't find any indication of "what" driver is being referred to. All the help I can find assuming you already know what is trying to be installed, but I don't know what is trying to be updated.

How can I find what driver is trying to be installed?

Thanks much.

:)

shimrot, Jul 3, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Windows can;t verify the publisher -but doesn't tell me what publisher

I am running Windows 10. At random every few days, a Windows Security message pops up to let me know that "Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software". The message gives absolutely no indication of the name of the publisher of the nature
    of the driver. I do not "install this driver anyway" as I do not know from whence it came. This has been going on for 2 months now, Can such a defective and poorly worded notice truly be from Microsoft or is there something nefarious going on? Should I just
    let it install a mystery driver and take my chances?

Tom_Sadowski, Jul 3, 2019
  4. How to know "what" driver is trying to be installed in the "Can't verify publisher" windows...

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

How to know "what" driver is trying to be installed in the "Can't verify publisher" windows...

1. How to know "what" driver is trying to be installed in the "Can't verify publisher" windows... - Similar Threads - driver trying installed

2. Windows 11 - "The publisher could not be verified are you sure to run this software?" - How...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - "The publisher could not be verified are you sure to run this software?" - How...: I was wondering how you were to revert all the options you uncheck marked on files in case you wanted to reset these prompts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-the-publisher-could-not-be-verified-are/6b71a932-d1f4-46b0-893a-09927831168a
  3. Driver verifier detected violation and i dont know what to do to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver verifier detected violation and i dont know what to do to fix it: So for the past week my computer has been blue screening a lot and it always says "Critical Structure corruption." i found some other forums and eventually ended up running driver verifier with instructions from this page...
  4. How does Windows 10 know if an application is from a verified publisher digital certificate...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How does Windows 10 know if an application is from a verified publisher digital certificate...: I have a VM and it has Windows 10 LTSC fresh install always offline without any updates, so last update is late 2018. I downloaded an application and checked inside the Windows 10 VM and somehow Windows knows it has a digital certificate timestamped from 2020 to 2024? how...
  5. Windows can’t verify the publisher of this driver software on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows can’t verify the publisher of this driver software on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the message “Windows can’t verify the publisher of this driver software” […] This article Windows can’t verify the publisher of this driver software on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. How verifyed publisher status makes an application safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How verifyed publisher status makes an application safe?: I've seen a post where someb****on because it had "Verified publisher" line in the installation prompt. But does it makes it trustworthy, h****t? And by the way I've seen infothat Classic Shell isn't that safe....
  7. Windows can;t verify the publisher -but doesn't tell me what publisher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows can;t verify the publisher -but doesn't tell me what publisher: I am running Windows 10. At random every few days, a Windows Security message pops up to let me know that "Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software". The message gives absolutely no indication of the name of the publisher of the nature of the driver. I do...
  8. Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software issue in Windows 10: I am getting error as Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software . [ATTACH] How to resolve above issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-verify-the-publisher-of-this-driver/ee2f860a-e68b-4fab-b45a-e215f40b93cf
  9. C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ExMgr.exe Publisher could not be verified (Clean Install, Reboot)

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ExMgr.exe Publisher could not be verified (Clean Install, Reboot): "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ExMgr.exe Publisher could not be verified" happening on a Clean Install, after Reboot. I spent 4 days trying to get Win 10 to install on my Supermicro X10DRi. Finally, after a BIOS upgrade, I was able to install, but the system fought me at ever turn...
  10. Verify the files you publish and delete them

Verify the files you publish and delete them: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam Please tell me how I see if I have published files and how can I delete these files (DUBLED). Wait for response!. A good day!....