Windows 10: How to know whether my windows product key is used by other PCs or not?

Discus and support How to know whether my windows product key is used by other PCs or not? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had saved my product key in a text file and uploaded in my google drivefor backup. And also I have gave permission to my friend to download certain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SwagatamGhosh, Apr 7, 2020.

1. How to know whether my windows product key is used by other PCs or not?

I had saved my product key in a text file and uploaded in my google drivefor backup. And also I have gave permission to my friend to download certain stuffs from my google drive. Now I am having a fear that he is using my product key. So how to check whether or not my friend using my product key?

:)

SwagatamGhosh, Apr 7, 2020

2. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

How to know whether my windows product key is used by other PCs or not?

windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

How to know whether my windows product key is used by other PCs or not?

1. How to know whether my windows product key is used by other PCs or not? - Similar Threads - whether product key

2. Lost product key how can I get to know my product key. Tried commend and other alternatives...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost product key how can I get to know my product key. Tried commend and other alternatives...: Lost product key how can I get to know my product key. Tried commend and other alternatives also. Can you please inform how can i get my product key again...
  3. Lost product key how can I get to know my product key. Tried commend and other alternatives...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost product key how can I get to know my product key. Tried commend and other alternatives...: Lost product key how can I get to know my product key. Tried commend and other alternatives also. Can you please inform how can i get my product key again...
  4. Lost product key how can I get to know my product key. Tried commend and other alternatives...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I know my product ID but i dont know the product key.....how to find out product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I know my product ID but i dont know the product key.....how to find out product key: help me in getting my product key back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-my-product-id-but-i-dont-know-the-product/ad97df42-b25a-4f83-8e3d-d96941f6050e
  6. Need to know whether my product key of Windows 10 is legit or fake.

Need to know whether my product key of Windows 10 is legit or fake.: Hello. I hope you are doing well.I've been using Windows 10 & i just wanted to know whether my product key of the OS is genuine or not. I'll be waiting for your replies....
  7. I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not?

I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not?: This is the screenshot:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanted-to-know-whether-my-product-key-is-genuine/5ef81c7a-005b-4401-9e44-4da50c8f14e8"
  8. Check Whether The Product Key Is Original Or Not.

Check Whether The Product Key Is Original Or Not.: [ATTACH]kindly tell me if my license is original or not. * Moved from Community Participation Center ***Changed Original Title From: product key***...
  9. how to know my product key?

how to know my product key?: i want to know my product key[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-my-product-key/c854e771-2cb2-40a8-a076-f615e8a6568d"
  10. Want to know whether or not to use the Generic Product Key

Want to know whether or not to use the Generic Product Key: I upgraded 2 computers with Win 7 Pro to win 10 pro using the "Update this computer" option on the media creator. It was after the launch, so I got the "final" build (xx240). They installed and activated perfectly. I then used the media creator to make Installation DVD's....