Windows 10: How to launch a bat file the second internet disconects? WINDOWS 10

Discus and support How to launch a bat file the second internet disconects? WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All I want is to have a bat file I made run the second my wireless internet spontaneously disconnects. I have tried using task scheduler but I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ReallyFrustratd, Sep 12, 2019.

1. How to launch a bat file the second internet disconects? WINDOWS 10

All I want is to have a bat file I made run the second my wireless internet spontaneously disconnects.

I have tried using task scheduler but I just found out Start only if the following network connection is available is broken after Windows 10 anniversary update. Checked or unchecked, it does not work at all!

any help would be greatly appreciated!

and please do not refer me to this Windows Task Scheduler: Trigger an Event When Internet Connects/Disconnects tutorial, it does not work on windows 10, only 8 and bellow!

:)

ReallyFrustratd, Sep 12, 2019

2. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 12, 2019
  4. floundo Win User

How to launch a bat file the second internet disconects? WINDOWS 10

Scheduled Task Won't Launch Program with .bat File

I wrote a couple simple bat files to both shut down and launch Adobe Media Encoder on a Windows 10 machine. When I double click on them, both launch and execute flawlessly. However when I schedule a task and click to run them from the scheduled task, the
    status just shows as "Running" but nothing happens. When I go into processes I can see Adobe Media Encoder, but the initial launch screen never comes up much less the program opens. I've also noticed that when I launch from the bat file itself, Adobe ME
    shows up under APPS in task manager, but when I run from the scheduled task it shows up in background processes along with two other Adobe processes that when launched from the bat show up under Adobe Media Encoder CC2018:

I've tried the options I've seen on several forums such as having the task run cmd prompt with the argument being the bat and run from the containing folder. I've enabled full permissions on the folder with the bat for all users. It's run under the local
    admin account to that machine, run with highest privileges. Any other ideas?

floundo, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

How to launch a bat file the second internet disconects? WINDOWS 10

1. How to launch a bat file the second internet disconects? WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - launch bat file

2. Corded mouse disconects my windows 10 from the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corded mouse disconects my windows 10 from the internet.: Hello, whenever i have tried to use my corded mouse on my pc that doesnt use an ethernet cable to connect to my router it disconnects from the internet and wont reconnect until i use my bluetooth mouse again.I am not really sure what to do and any help would be appreciated...
  3. Corded mouse disconects my windows 10 from the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corded mouse disconects my windows 10 from the internet.: Hello, whenever i have tried to use my corded mouse on my pc that doesnt use an ethernet cable to connect to my router it disconnects from the internet and wont reconnect until i use my bluetooth mouse again.I am not really sure what to do and any help would be appreciated...
  4. Bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bat file: I have a bat fileI am improving it bit by bit till I have reached But not i have added a warning to it before a commandI now want to make that line font size Bigger than the others How can I do that ??So here is the Batch file content@ECHO OFF echo...
  5. Unable to launch .bat file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to launch .bat file: So as the title suggestsHere is the video of my errorVideo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-bat-file/2c3d04bd-a739-4cab-b1dd-1353103485ba
  6. Internet randomly disconects and settings crash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet randomly disconects and settings crash: Hello, I really hope someone has a solution as running a cable to this room is impossible. My WIFI has strated disconecting at random intervals, I am stilll connected to my router but it will tell me that there is no internet connection. However every other device in my...
  7. Windows .bat File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows .bat File: I have a .bat file on a pc that is supposed to get and send a file to and from a server. This .bat file is working properly when I run it on the pc but will not when trying to run it through a 3rd party software. there have been no errors, the .bat file will start to run but...
  8. Runas bat file won't launch file explorer after windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Runas bat file won't launch file explorer after windows 10 updates: I have a batch file setup to prompt me for my admin account password so I can access file explorer as an admin to get to users network folders on our file server. The user I login to my computer with does not have admin rights. This bat file was working, up until yesterday,...
  9. Scheduled Task Won't Launch Program with .bat File

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scheduled Task Won't Launch Program with .bat File: I wrote a couple simple bat files to both shut down and launch Adobe Media Encoder on a Windows 10 machine. When I double click on them, both launch and execute flawlessly. However when I schedule a task and click to run them from the scheduled task, the status just shows...
  10. No .bat files for Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Support
    No .bat files for Windows 10 Home?: I have a folder from Win7 that was .bat locked that is now open & no longer able to be lock after a Win10 clean install. I thought I heard that .bat was only available in the Pro version. Wouldn't seem worth $99.00 to go Pro just for that. So, no .bat files for Windows 10...