Windows 10: how to launch Sticky Notes using a full path

Discus and support how to launch Sticky Notes using a full path in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Windows 10 I want a sticky note to appear whenever I open a particular program.The program has a feature for launching other programs when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul Conaway1, Jan 29, 2023.

1. how to launch Sticky Notes using a full path

In Windows 10 I want a sticky note to appear whenever I open a particular program.The program has a feature for launching other programs when it starts. But it needs a path. I have tried C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Sticky Notes -that does not work. If there is a way to launch Sticky Notes from a command line, that may work.

:)

Paul Conaway1, Jan 29, 2023

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Unable to launch sticky notes

Hi Manjunath,

The issue occurs due corrupted system files. In order for us to assist you, please try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open start.
    • Go to settings.
    • Apps.
    • Click Apps and features.
    • Look for Sticky Notes.
    • Press Sticky Notes.
    • Click advance.
    • Go to Reset.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 29, 2023
  4. jacktan4 Win User

how to launch Sticky Notes using a full path

Sticky notes cant be launch, even after resetting and reinstalling

Hi,

I need help on this, as since yesterday out of a sudden my sticky notes cant be launch, I had tried to reset the app and reinstalling but these steps doesn't solve the issue. Tried to contact microsoft and dell support but none of them can really assist
    on this. Hoping to get some advice or suggestion from microsoft sticky notes team.

Thank you!

jacktan4, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

how to launch Sticky Notes using a full path

1. how to launch Sticky Notes using a full path - Similar Threads - launch Sticky Notes

2. How to disable Sticky Notes automatic launch on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Sticky Notes automatic launch on start up: The steps below should be used if you need to disable Sticky Notes and other apps from automatically launching at start up. I tried this on Windows 11, but I am quiet certain that it will work on Windows 10 as well.Go to settings --> Apps --> Apps & FeaturesScroll down the...
  3. How to disable Sticky Notes automatic launch on start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable Sticky Notes automatic launch on start up: The steps below should be used if you need to disable Sticky Notes and other apps from automatically launching at start up. I tried this on Windows 11, but I am quiet certain that it will work on Windows 10 as well.Go to settings --> Apps --> Apps & FeaturesScroll down the...
  4. how to launch Sticky Notes using a full path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to launch Sticky Notes using a full path: In Windows 10 I want a sticky note to appear whenever I open a particular program.The program has a feature for launching other programs when it starts. But it needs a path. I have tried C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Sticky Notes -that does not work. If there is a way to...
  5. All Sticky Notes Opening on App Launch

All Sticky Notes Opening on App Launch: I have a user with about 25 sticky notes. Every time he launches the app, all 25 sticky notes reopen despite having been closed before closing the app. I looked around for any obvious settings, but didn't see anything. We're running version 3.7.71.0, and are unable to update...
  6. How to stop Sticky Notes App from opening a bunch of notes at launch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop Sticky Notes App from opening a bunch of notes at launch: When ever a launch Sticky Notes it opens a whole bunch of notes no matter how many notes I had open at the close of the last session. I think the notes that get opened are the most recently viewed ones. I don't have syncing enabled so I only view the notes from one device....
  7. Sticky Notes won't launch

Sticky Notes won't launch: I'm using Outlook 365. On another computer, quite by accident, I discovered Sticky Notes. I started using them for a few months, they're OK not like older versions you could actually stick to the desktop, but... anyway, I found out that the program is associated with...
  8. Sticky notes will only appear FULL PAGE!

Sticky notes will only appear FULL PAGE!: The sticky notes app is very useful for me but [I think] ever since Windows Work/ Inkspace has been gone, they will only appear Full Screen. I try to tap or gently touch the corner to make smaller...it doesn't respond. When I tap at the top on the task bar and try to drag...
  9. Microsoft Sticky Notes launches and immediately closes.

Microsoft Sticky Notes launches and immediately closes.: Hey all. I'm having an issue with the official Microsoft Sticky Notes application - it's actually described in this locked thread here, but none of the fixes there worked for me and I suspect this remains an issue for most people. I've run the Windows Store Apps...
  10. Sticky notes full screen

Sticky notes full screen: Hi I have a surface Pro 4 at work using Windows 10, for some reason whenever i log on the sticky notes are almost maximised. They dont stay the size i set them. Does anyone know why and is there anything i can do to fix this?...