Windows 10: How to launch Sticky Notes Via Command Line & Run Desktop OR Task Manager?

Discus and support How to launch Sticky Notes Via Command Line & Run Desktop OR Task Manager? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 'stikynote.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command. 'stikynot.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CandaceEason, Mar 5, 2019.

1. How to launch Sticky Notes Via Command Line & Run Desktop OR Task Manager?

'stikynote.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command.

'stikynot.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command.

'stickynotes' is not recognized as an internal or external command.

'stikynot' is not a recognizable command prompt to run in either Task Manager or Command Line Prompt.

About PC Windows 10 Home Version 1803 OS build 17134.523

Sincerely,
    _Computerwiz

:)

CandaceEason, Mar 5, 2019

2. Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    sticky notes onmultiple desktops

Hello Cathy,

• When you say “multiple desktops for different users” are you referring to multiple desktop on single user account or you are unable to open Sticky notes on a particular user account?
    If you have created multiple desktop using the task view on a user account, and if you try to open Sticky notes on the second desktop it’s by design it will automatically open the sticky notes on desktop 1.

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

How to launch Sticky Notes Via Command Line & Run Desktop OR Task Manager?

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

How to launch Sticky Notes Via Command Line & Run Desktop OR Task Manager?

1. How to launch Sticky Notes Via Command Line & Run Desktop OR Task Manager? - Similar Threads - launch Sticky Notes

2. HOW TO REPAIR TASK MANAGER COMMAND LINE FOR INFO TO APPEAR IN IT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO REPAIR TASK MANAGER COMMAND LINE FOR INFO TO APPEAR IN IT?: I would like to know what is suppose to be in the Publisher, Process Name, Command Line info. I see this information a lot at times. Most of it missing till I made a note to myself to ask. How can I make sure it shows up, repair it?...
  3. HOW TO REPAIR TASK MANAGER COMMAND LINE FOR INFO TO APPEAR IN IT?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HOW TO REPAIR TASK MANAGER COMMAND LINE FOR INFO TO APPEAR IN IT?: I would like to know what is suppose to be in the Publisher, Process Name, Command Line info. I see this information a lot at times. Most of it missing till I made a note to myself to ask. How can I make sure it shows up, repair it?...
  4. HOW TO REPAIR TASK MANAGER COMMAND LINE FOR INFO TO APPEAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO REPAIR TASK MANAGER COMMAND LINE FOR INFO TO APPEAR: I would like to know what is suppose to be in the Publisher, Process Name, Command Line info. I see this information a lot at times. Most of it missing till I made a note to myself to ask. How can I make sure it shows up, repair it?...
  5. Sticky Notes not running.

Sticky Notes not running.: I have a little problem. My Sticky Notes App on my Windows 10 Home, won't running after I try to clicked it. I doit many times but the Sticky Notes still remain the same, not running. Thank you....
  6. Sticky Notes won't launch

Sticky Notes won't launch: I'm using Outlook 365. On another computer, quite by accident, I discovered Sticky Notes. I started using them for a few months, they're OK not like older versions you could actually stick to the desktop, but... anyway, I found out that the program is associated with...
  7. Sticky notes in task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky notes in task bar: I just installed the latest Windows 10 update, now every page of my sticky notes shows up in the task bar separately. I have six pages of Sticky Notes, so this is totally annoying. Thanks for any help with this issue....
  8. Desktop sticky notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop sticky notes: Hi all, I am looking for a way to get my notes in my desktop at all times. I currently use MS Sticky Notes because that seems to be the only application that will allow me to stick notes into my laptop background but I would rather use another tool that allows more...
  9. Task Manager Command Line Arguments?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager Command Line Arguments?: Rather low priority and eccentric inquiry. I'm looking to see if anyone knows of ways to control the launch of Task Manager (taskmgr.exe) with various visual options. In my case *every time* I run TaskMgr I do the following manually, and would love to have it automated...
  10. Run a scheduled task via command line via command line

in Windows 10 Support
    Run a scheduled task via command line via command line: i want start a Run a scheduled task via command line like this: Code: %SystemRoot%\system32\taskschd.msc /Run /TN "RegIdleBackup" when i run the cmd in the prompt as admin the shedular task GUI pop up but the task not start. Is there a solution? Is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. launch sticky notes from command

2. command line launch sticky notes

3. stikynot commandline

4. stick notes command line,
  5. activate sticky notes win 10 command line,
  6. run sticky notes from commandline,
  7. command line for sticky notes,
  8. run command for sticky note,
  9. sticky note run command,
  10. windows 10 sticky notes command line,
  11. launch sticky notes from command line windows 10,