Windows 10: How to launch the "Finish setting up your device" screen?

Discus and support How to launch the "Finish setting up your device" screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got this screen at one boot, it had a good 365 Family offer, I declined, now I regret. How to launch the same screen without randomly rebooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tubbana, Nov 19, 2020.

1. How to launch the "Finish setting up your device" screen?

I got this screen at one boot, it had a good 365 Family offer, I declined, now I regret. How to launch the same screen without randomly rebooting machine until it appears?

submitted by /u/tubbana
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tubbana, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Settings won't launch

Hello Jen,

If you're having issue launching Settings from Start menu, we highly suggest performing the troubleshooting steps posted by Rohit Siddegowda in this
    thread. Lots of Community user found his suggestions helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

How to launch the "Finish setting up your device" screen?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

How to launch the "Finish setting up your device" screen?

1. How to launch the "Finish setting up your device" screen? - Similar Threads - launch Finish setting

2. your computer needs to restart to finish setting up this device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your computer needs to restart to finish setting up this device: I've searched the issue on online, none of available solution worked and I just gone ahead and uninstall the latest installed firmware and get rid of...
  3. your computer needs to restart to finish setting up this device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your computer needs to restart to finish setting up this device: I've searched the issue on online, none of available solution worked and I just gone ahead and uninstall the latest installed firmware and get rid of...
  4. How do I launch the SCOOBE "let's finish setting up your device" program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I launch the SCOOBE "let's finish setting up your device" program: How do I intentionally launch the Windows 10 Second Chance Out of the Box experience "let's finish setting up your device" program?I accidentally clicked through this too fast and hit some setting without even seeing what it was, but I can't find any way to relaunch it so I...
  5. How do I launch the SCOOBE "let's finish setting up your device" program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I launch the SCOOBE "let's finish setting up your device" program: How do I intentionally launch the Windows 10 Second Chance Out of the Box experience "let's finish setting up your device" program?I accidentally clicked through this too fast and hit some setting without even seeing what it was, but I can't find any way to relaunch it so I...
  6. How do I launch the SCOOBE "let's finish setting up your device" program

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Let’s finish setting up your device stuck! How to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 News
    Let’s finish setting up your device stuck! How to get rid of it?: [IMG]After upgrading your OS, while setting up a new user account, if you are stuck on the Let’s finish setting up your device screen in Windows, here is how you can fix the issue. All you need to do is to disable the Windows Welcome Experience to get rid of this problem....
  8. Is "Let's Finish Setting Up Your Device" going away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is "Let's Finish Setting Up Your Device" going away: They can't be serious with this, I will never want any of the bloatware that they are advertising, nor do I want to give them more private and unnecessary information and now I'm being punished by restarting my computer and getting this advertisement. There has to be a way to...
  9. Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device

in Windows 10 Support
    Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: Hello, Tonight I did a Windows Update and somehow something got screwed up. 1. When I start my computer, I get the BIOS cannot be updated message, but it will continue to load to the desktop eventually. 2. Once I get to the desktop, I see the following message: Your pc...
  10. Let's finish setting up your device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Let's finish setting up your device: On one of my boot ups, before Windows 10 1909 loaded I got a Blue screen similar to the one shown on this site: https://www.ghacks.net/2019/08/09/how-to-disable-get-even-more-out-of-windows-on-windows-10/ But the box I got said: Let's finish setting up your device Is...