Windows 10: how to limit the number of emails in the folders I have created

Discus and support how to limit the number of emails in the folders I have created in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep emails in folders I have created. However, when I file the latest message in a folder from the inbox, I see many older messages which I do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by severus241, May 5, 2020.

1. how to limit the number of emails in the folders I have created

I keep emails in folders I have created. However, when I file the latest message in a folder from the inbox, I see many older messages which I do not need to see. How can I limit the number of messages?

:)

severus241, May 5, 2020

2. Limit the # of open folders?

I'm not aware of a way to limit the number of open folders.

If you don't mind, could you describe in a little detail what the end goal of limiting the number of open folders is? Maybe I could make a better suggestion if I understand the goal.

Thanks!

hsehestedt, May 5, 2020
  3. creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 5, 2020
  4. how to limit the number of emails in the folders I have created

Cannot perform backup...Windows asks to create a folder

I am having problems with the back up files, and every time i get a back up i get this message ( Create the missing folder "
    C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\OneDrive\CATS 6A", as listed in the error message). Create a missing folder was suggested by one of the community members, Pls let me know the steps to follow in order to create a missing folder.

Thanks,

Mac

siamaksadjedi, May 5, 2020
Thema:

how to limit the number of emails in the folders I have created

1. how to limit the number of emails in the folders I have created - Similar Threads - limit number emails

2. How to limit a folder's access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to limit a folder's access?: Using icacls i want to make a folderD:\AS not be able to access anything outside it like if i have cmd open on the path of the folder i cant cd out of it or i cant list dir of d or i cant make a file outside it or a script cant do anything thats outside it...
  3. How to limit a folder's access?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to limit a folder's access?: Using icacls i want to make a folderD:\AS not be able to access anything outside it like if i have cmd open on the path of the folder i cant cd out of it or i cant list dir of d or i cant make a file outside it or a script cant do anything thats outside it...
  4. Is the number of folder favorites in Windows Explorer limited?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the number of folder favorites in Windows Explorer limited?: I can't add more. Is the number of folder favorites in Windows Explorer limited? It cannot exceed 50. I'd like to add more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-number-of-folder-favorites-in-windows/eb71470f-df14-43d4-9286-eb75ab7993e9
  5. Is the number of folder favorites in Windows Explorer limited?

Is the number of folder favorites in Windows Explorer limited?: I can't add more. Is the number of folder favorites in Windows Explorer limited? It cannot exceed 50. I'd like to add more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-number-of-folder-favorites-in-windows/eb71470f-df14-43d4-9286-eb75ab7993e9
  6. Email sub/Folders I created not showing emails I "move" to them

Email sub/Folders I created not showing emails I "move" to them: I have Yahoo Mail as an added Email account on the Mail and Calendar -Microsoft account which is loaded on my laptop. My Laptop is up to date on Microsoft Updates, I have deleted and reinstalled Mail and Calendar, my internet has no issues, and I have rebooted my PC. This...
  7. Is there a limit to the number of sub-folders File Explorer will display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a limit to the number of sub-folders File Explorer will display: When I display the folders under the Documents folder that look like this <image...highlighted> [ATTACH] The sub-folder named PRIORITY TASKS isn't shown. Does File Explorer impose a limit on the number of sub-folder that it will display? [ATTACH] TIA for your suggestions....
  8. Sub folders created in email.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sub folders created in email.: I have Microsoft email. I have created several folders to store emails I may need to retrieve. However, most of the emails I've moved to a different folder from the inbox have disappeared. How can I stop this happening, and retrieve previously stored emails?...
  9. How to limit library to folder I specify?

in Cortana
    How to limit library to folder I specify?: This is about Libraries in Win 10 but that's not an option, so I clicked "search." I have a "Shared Music" folder in the Public Share of a NAS. Other folders also contain audio files as mp3 or wav etc. Win10 Library specifies only "Shared Music" but it finds and includes...
  10. Email Accounts I have a number of email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Email Accounts I have a number of email accounts: I have a number of email accounts that show when you click tools>accounts. How do I get these accounts to show on the email screen when I first open email? I am using Windows 10. Riley Hutcheson Midland, Texas 17814