Windows 10: How to link Minecraft game in Windows 10

Discus and support How to link Minecraft game in Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I have a question. How can I link minecraft java edition(Use code from mojang account)to my account. If I already have a Minecraft for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Chrysalis2018, Aug 14, 2019.

1. How to link Minecraft game in Windows 10

Hello

I have a question.

How can I link minecraft java edition(Use code from mojang account)to my account.

If I already have a Minecraft for windows 10 on account?

***Original Title: Minecraft***

:)

Chrysalis2018, Aug 14, 2019

2. No download link for minecraft for windows 10 on the windows store page.

Hi,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free. To download the game, you'll
    need to get a code from Mojang, the game developer, by signing in to your
    Mojang account before attempting to redeem your code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Otherwise, you may incur a charge.

To get your code from Mojang you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in with your
      Mojang account
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. Microsoft Windows 10 will open.

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit this
    link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Loraine Mon, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Minecraft game is not available in windows 10 Tablet

Hi John,

I realize that you are facing difficulty in downloading Minecraft game in tablet. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know

• What is the make and made of the tablet?
    • Which version of Minecraft you are trying to download?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed in the tablet?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to check the game on the pc?

This issue might be due to windows update. So, is suggest you update the windows (including all the pending windows updates).

I also suggest you to run windows store app troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps to run windows store app troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      enter
    • Click on view all from the left panel and select
      Windows store apps
      troubleshooter.
    • Click on advanced and select run as administrator.
    • Then click on next.

Please get back to us with necessary information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Aug 14, 2019
  4. How to link Minecraft game in Windows 10

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

How to link Minecraft game in Windows 10

1. How to link Minecraft game in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - link Minecraft game

2. Minecraft Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Gaming: I bought Minecraft awhile ago, just recently I tried to open it and it said unlock full game. I opened the launcher and it said play trial. I have owned it since 2018. I bought the gamepass for a month so I can play but I own it so I should not have to pay.Please Help...
  3. Minecraft Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Gaming: I bought Minecraft awhile ago, just recently I tried to open it and it said unlock full game. I opened the launcher and it said play trial. I have owned it since 2018. I bought the gamepass for a month so I can play but I own it so I should not have to pay.Please Help...
  4. minecraft windows 10 with game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 with game pass pc: Will minecraft windows 10 be available to play on game pass pc at some point?because it is only available on console and it is rare because on pc it would have more players...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 with game pass for PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 with game pass for PC?: Is minecraft windows 10 edition with game pass for pc? It doesn't say it is but minecraft on xbox one/series x is with gamepass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-with-game-pass-for-pc/6c1b1c16-f6a4-4a0a-8a1d-b5c8e1d3707b
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 game display error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 game display error: I have spent the last three days trying everything I could find on the internet to fix the problem. Whenever I attempt to log in the game has no problem loading but then I get stuck on the homepage I will link a photo below. I have reinstalled my drivers, updated my PC, made...
  7. How to reset Minecraft game application in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to reset Minecraft game application in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Minecraft is one of the greatly famous game apps available in the Microsoft Store. […] This article How to reset Minecraft game application in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. windows 10 minecraft and xbox games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 minecraft and xbox games: I have been having a problem with loading minecraft windows 10 edition for months. when loading the app it closes just before givng the options to start or load a game. recently windows xbox games also started doing similar things, when clicking on account & subscriptions...
  9. minecraft game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft game: we just bought the Minecraft game for 29.99 and its not letting my daughter download on her account. its asking her to buy it instead of installing it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-game/0b5dbcec-b1ee-45e6-84b5-217ab6ff0b46
  10. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Redeem link not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Redeem link not working: I'm trying to redeem my free copy of the windows 10 Edition of minecraft from the [account.mojang.com/me] page of the mojang website. When i click on the redeem redirect button it takes me to the microsoft redeem page, however all that comes up is a blank page that does not...