Windows 10: How to link my windows product key with my Microsoft account?

Discus and support How to link my windows product key with my Microsoft account? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have Windows 10 Pro latest version installed on my laptop and I wanted to know if my windows product key is linked with my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ali Mustafa Abdul Sattar, Feb 12, 2021.

1. How to link my windows product key with my Microsoft account?

Hello, I have Windows 10 Pro latest version installed on my laptop and I wanted to know if my windows product key is linked with my Microsoft account or not? And if I can see my product key from my Microsoft account or not? It is written here that there is a digital license attached with my Microsoft account but why there is no information in my Microsoft account about this digital license? How to link my windows product key with my Microsoft account? 88f086b6-0053-4a34-97ac-721502021a22?upload=true.png

:)

Ali Mustafa Abdul Sattar, Feb 12, 2021
  2. yogalD Win User

Product key without Microsoft account?

I read that the Windows 10 product key from the free upgrade is automatically linked to your Microsoft account. Since I do not want to use a Microsoft account to sign into Windows, will this be a problem when I reinstall in the future?

yogalD, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Feb 12, 2021
  4. How to link my windows product key with my Microsoft account?

How to find my windows product key linked to Microsoft account.

I had linked my Windows 10 product key to my Microsoft account. My system is now crashed and can't use any more. I want to activate windows 10 on another system using the same product key. My new system is not getting activation by linking to Microsoft
    account. Is there any way I can find my product key on my linked Microsoft account or by any other way and insert key manually to new system? I had my windows pre-activated when I bought my system and not purchased separately.

Gaurav_Vamja, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

How to link my windows product key with my Microsoft account?

1. How to link my windows product key with my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - link product key

2. Windows 11 product key will not link to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 product key will not link to my Microsoft account: Help! I have installed Windows 11 onto a new computer. I was NOT logged into my Microsoft account when I activated my product key. From what I understand, I will need to link this product key to my Microsoft account in order to safely make sure I can re-install and activate...
  3. Windows 11 product key will not link to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 product key will not link to my Microsoft account: Help! I have installed Windows 11 onto a new computer. I was NOT logged into my Microsoft account when I activated my product key. From what I understand, I will need to link this product key to my Microsoft account in order to safely make sure I can re-install and activate...
  4. Linking my Microsoft Account to My product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking my Microsoft Account to My product key: Good Day Microsoft CommunityI am trying to link my Microsoft Account to my Product key. I followed the steps in the link below:Activate Windows - Microsoft SupportOne of the steps say that I should go to the activation page and select "Add Account", but I don't see such an...
  5. Linking my Microsoft Account to My product key

Linking my Microsoft Account to My product key: Good Day Microsoft CommunityI am trying to link my Microsoft Account to my Product key. I followed the steps in the link below:Activate Windows - Microsoft SupportOne of the steps say that I should go to the activation page and select "Add Account", but I don't see such an...
  6. Is this key is linked to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this key is linked to my Microsoft account?: Hi, I don't know if this question has been asked before if so, please provide a link. My mother bought me a laptop a few years ago with windows 10 installed, then I created a Microsoft account. I'm going to build a computer. Will I be able to use it on a new computer after...
  7. Is this key is linked to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this key is linked to my Microsoft account?: Hi, I don't know if this question has been asked before if so, please provide a link. My mother bought me a laptop a few years ago with windows 10 installed, then I created a Microsoft account. I'm going to build a computer. Will I be able to use it on a new computer after...
  8. Is this key is linked to my Microsoft account?

9. How do I view on microsoft all the product keys linked to my account?

How do I view on microsoft all the product keys linked to my account?: Please don't try and guide me through looking for my key on my computer. I want to see them linked on Microsoft because it's useless to see it linked on my computer if I got a new computer. BTW, I have bought several RETAIL copies of Microsoft Windows for this very reason. It...
  10. Microsoft Products Linked to My account

Microsoft Products Linked to My account: Hi, How do I know how many or what are products linked to my Microsoft account Reason why I am asking is , there is a chance to format my system for a reason, so I want to retrieve/retain my Windows 10 and MSOffice 2019 how to take care of these licenses part, My...