Windows 10: How to list all the installed Printers on Windows 10 computer

Discus and support How to list all the installed Printers on Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You can install multiple printers on a Windows computer. Now when you have installed many Printer, you may want to list all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 8, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to list all the installed Printers on Windows 10 computer

WinClub, Aug 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Printer not printing after installing the device on the PC on Windows 10.

Hi Yitzchak,

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the printer as a work around and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the printer:

• Press “Windows + X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the “Printer” device from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for
      this device
      ” you may select that and then remove its drivers from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

You may also uninstall any related software provided by the printer manufacturer from the computer from “Programs and Features”. For this, you may follow these steps:

• Press “Windows + X” keys on the keyboard and select “Programs and Features” from that list.

• Search for any software provided by the printer manufacturer in the program list and if available, you may select it and click on “Uninstall” to remove it from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

Step 2: Install a Printer

Refer to the below link about: Install a printer

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/install-printer#install-printer=windows-8

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 8, 2019
  4. How to list all the installed Printers on Windows 10 computer

Printers in windows 10

Hello Rocky,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

With the issue description, I understand that after installing Windows 10 operating system you are not able to print from your computer. I will certainly help you in getting this fixed. I would appreciate if you could help me
    with more information:

• What is the make & model number of the printer?

• Is this a wired printer or wireless printer?
    Make sure that the printer is enabled in “devices and printer” by following below steps:

• Press “Windows key”, click on “Settings

• Click on “Devices”, now click on “Printer & Scanners” in the left pane

• Click on “Devices and Printers

• Right click on the printer and “Enable” it, now try to use the printer.

There might be a possibility that while upgrading/installing Windows 10, printer drivers might get corrupt. Hence you are facing issues while printing. I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check if that helps:

Method 1: Printer Troubleshooter

The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue
    with the sound. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2:
    Uninstall and Reinstall the Printer's Driver

Step 1: Uninstall the Printer's Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device
      Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Printer from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this
      device
      ” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2:
    Go to the Printer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the printer model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Try method 3, if the issue persist

Method 3:
    Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is
      done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

SujataMoktan, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

How to list all the installed Printers on Windows 10 computer

1. How to list all the installed Printers on Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - list installed Printers

2. All printers are listed as "not connected" on the printers and scanners screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All printers are listed as "not connected" on the printers and scanners screen.: When I go to the printers and scanners page and the other devices page Genie Media Servers, all printers are listed as "Not Connected". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-printers-are-listed-as-not-connected-on-the/c085c030-42a0-4b9b-92af-1eca60449a62
  3. All printers are listed as "not connected" on the printers and scanners screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All printers are listed as "not connected" on the printers and scanners screen.: When I go to the printers and scanners page and the other devices page Genie Media Servers, all printers are listed as "Not Connected". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-printers-are-listed-as-not-connected-on-the/c085c030-42a0-4b9b-92af-1eca60449a62
  4. How to list all Users in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to list all Users in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Privacy and security are of utmost importance for any organization or even a user in general. If you are part of an organization, giving unauthorized users access to the computer can be a hindrance to the organization’s data. That is why, in this post, we are going to...
  5. How to make printer shareable when it is not listed as a printer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make printer shareable when it is not listed as a printer?: My Casio CW50 shows up in device manager under USB devicesIt is not listed in printers so I cannot share it. It needs to be shared because all 6 drivers it uses show up as incompatible in windows 11 device security. I moved the printer to an old windows 10 system that does...
  6. Generate a list of all installed software on domain computers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Generate a list of all installed software on domain computers: Hi there, I'm trying to generate a list of all software installed on our domain machines but not successful yet. The list software I want as we see in control panel / Uninstall Program, have software name, version, date install. How can I do that via power shell ? Thanks ....
  7. How to flush the list of Printer in the Printer list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to flush the list of Printer in the Printer list: How do i flush the printer list that comes up when selecting the printer to print too? I guess this is some sort of Cache? This problem is I have many old deleted printer that continue to com up in the list to print too. Deleting them from Printer and devices does not change...
  8. Printer doesn't appear anymore in the list of installed printers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer doesn't appear anymore in the list of installed printers.: Windows 10/64 Pro. This problem has come up about 3 to 4 months ago. In Settings/Printers & Scanners, I used to see both printers, my Epson pigment inks that I use for photography, and my HP dye inks which I use most of the time for general printing. But some time back, I set...
  9. How to install a printer for all users on a Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install a printer for all users on a Win 10 PC: We have several workstations at which multiple users log on. Currently for each user who logs on, we have to set up printers, which gets kind of cumbersome. My question... is there a way to install printers such that when any new user logs onto that machine, those printers...
  10. List All Installed Printers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    List All Installed Printers in Windows 10: How to: List All Installed Printers in Windows 10 How to List All Installed Printers in Windows 10 If you have installed printers on your Windows 10 device, then you may want to see a list of all installed printer along with the printer details and properties. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 installed printers on this computer

2. all printers on this computer windows 10