Windows 10: How to list all Users in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to list all Users in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Privacy and security are of utmost importance for any organization or even a user in general. If you are part of an organization, giving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 27, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

How to list all Users in Windows 11/10

How to list all Users in Windows 11/10 [​IMG]
    Privacy and security are of utmost importance for any organization or even a user in general. If you are part of an organization, giving unauthorized users access to the computer can be a hindrance to the organization’s data. That is why, in this post, we are going to see how to list all users in […]

This article How to list all Users in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 27, 2023
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Apr 27, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 27, 2023
Thema:

1. How to list all Users in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - list Users

2. When I go to C:\Users there are a list of users that I do not recognize. I have only made 1...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I go to C:\Users there are a list of users that I do not recognize. I have only made 1...: See image attached for user list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-go-to-cusers-there-are-a-list-of-users-that/7e24061d-bedb-455c-b8ca-7995627fab8b
  3. When I go to C:\Users there are a list of users that I do not recognize. I have only made 1...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I go to C:\Users there are a list of users that I do not recognize. I have only made 1...: See image attached for user list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-go-to-cusers-there-are-a-list-of-users-that/7e24061d-bedb-455c-b8ca-7995627fab8b
  4. Users now has a new name listed - can I delete it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Users now has a new name listed - can I delete it: I've been having a few issues with my account on Windows 11. I have one account that I set up to be Local. When I go to my C drive and look at Users there is a new account and it's called something different. But it's a name that is part of my email log in address. The...
  5. Users now has a new name listed - can I delete it

Users now has a new name listed - can I delete it: I've been having a few issues with my account on Windows 11. I have one account that I set up to be Local. When I go to my C drive and look at Users there is a new account and it's called something different. But it's a name that is part of my email log in address. The...
  6. Recent files list shows files which have not been opened by user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent files list shows files which have not been opened by user: Hello,for a couple of days or maybe even weeks I noticed that in my recent files list in Windows Explorer several files appear which I did not actively open. At this moments there are 13 of these files in my list. All of these files seem to be on OneDrive.This concerns me in...
  7. Recent files list shows files which have not been opened by user

Recent files list shows files which have not been opened by user: Hello,for a couple of days or maybe even weeks I noticed that in my recent files list in Windows Explorer several files appear which I did not actively open. At this moments there are 13 of these files in my list. All of these files seem to be on OneDrive.This concerns me in...
  8. Why do I have "crdsecagent$admin" listed as a user with admin rights in my windows 10 PC?

Why do I have "crdsecagent$admin" listed as a user with admin rights in my windows 10 PC?: Looked at users on my network admin PC and saw this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-crdsecagentadmin-listed-as-a-user/cf29655a-e07f-4fdf-b5a6-8ef334d5378f
  9. Why do I have "crdsecagent$admin" listed as a user with admin rights in my windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I have "crdsecagent$admin" listed as a user with admin rights in my windows 10 PC?: Looked at users on my network admin PC and saw this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-crdsecagentadmin-listed-as-a-user/cf29655a-e07f-4fdf-b5a6-8ef334d5378f
  10. Why do I have "crdsecagent$admin" listed as a user with admin rights in my windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming