Windows 10: How to list computer BIOS settings using the GetBIOS PowerShell module

Discus and support How to list computer BIOS settings using the GetBIOS PowerShell module in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]With a PowerShell module dubbed GetBIOS, you can list settings from different BIOS manufacturers […] This article How to list computer BIOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 14, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to list computer BIOS settings using the GetBIOS PowerShell module

WinClub, Dec 14, 2020

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Dec 14, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft releases Secret Management Preview 2 module for PowerShell

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/power...iew-2-release/

Brink, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

1. How to list computer BIOS settings using the GetBIOS PowerShell module - Similar Threads - list computer BIOS

2. How to apply the GPO settings by using PowerShell scripts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to apply the GPO settings by using PowerShell scripts.: Hello Team,We required your help to create the GPO settings via PowerShell script. example : I would like to apply the GPO settings to turn of the handwriting recognition error reporting via from PowerShell.I know how to apply the settings by manually to navigate the path...
  3. How to apply the GPO settings by using PowerShell scripts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to apply the GPO settings by using PowerShell scripts.: Hello Team,We required your help to create the GPO settings via PowerShell script. example : I would like to apply the GPO settings to turn of the handwriting recognition error reporting via from PowerShell.I know how to apply the settings by manually to navigate the path...
  4. How to use BIOS settings on Windows computers

in Windows 10 News
    How to use BIOS settings on Windows computers: [ATTACH]On your Windows 11 or Windows 10 system, you can easily check if your PC supports UEFI or BIOS and can boot into UEFI or BIOS firmware depending on your PC manufacturer. You can update BIOS if the need arises. And in cases where you may have issues, you can reset BIOS...
  5. How to list folder properties using Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    How to list folder properties using Powershell: I have this bit of Powershell code that will list all the folder property friendly names, but I can't figure out how to get a list with the associated system properties. Code: $Folder = (New-Object -ComObject Shell.Application).NameSpace("C:\") 0..400 | ForEach { If...
  6. How to list folder properties using Powershell

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to list folder properties using Powershell: I have this bit of Powershell code that will list all the folder property friendly names, but I can't figure out how to get a list with the associated system properties. Code: $Folder = (New-Object -ComObject Shell.Application).NameSpace("C:\") 0..400 | ForEach { If...
  7. How to use Powershell command Set-ADAccountPassword as a prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use Powershell command Set-ADAccountPassword as a prompt: This is where I am currently at: $firstname = Read-Host -Prompt "Please Enter the First name" $lastname = Read-Host -Prompt "Please enter the last name New-ADUser -Name "$firstname $lastname" -GivenName "$firstname" -Surname "$lastname" -UserPrincipalName...
  8. Module SetBIOS lets you change BIOS settings from a Local or Remote computer

in Windows 10 News
    Module SetBIOS lets you change BIOS settings from a Local or Remote computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]This post is for those who love to geek out with PowerShell. This PowerShell module allows you to change the BIOS settings from a CSV file. It works on a Local computer, as well as a Remote computer, without having [...] This post Module SetBIOS lets you...
  9. Settings using powershell/cmd?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Settings using powershell/cmd?: Is there a way to manage settings using command line/powershell? Thanks. 124376
  10. Powershell module vmware.powercli not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell module vmware.powercli not working: I have installed the powercli module in powershell using "install-module -name vmware.powercli"; Version 10.1.1.8827524 along with all the modules: Version Name ------- ---- 6.7.0.8250345 VMware.DeployAutomation 6.7.0.8250345 VMware.ImageBuilder...