Windows 10: How to list Writable directories from CMD and Powershell?

Discus and support How to list Writable directories from CMD and Powershell? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Members,I want to know if there is any command that can show me writable directories in CMD and Powershell. ######Just like we can use in Linux:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Haroon Rehman, Jul 20, 2022.

1. How to list Writable directories from CMD and Powershell?

Dear Members,I want to know if there is any command that can show me writable directories in CMD and Powershell. ######Just like we can use in Linux: find / -type d -writable -print Find Writable Directories find / -writable 2>/dev/null cut -d "/" -f 2 sort -u• find / -writable 2>/dev/null grep usr cut -d "/" -f 2,3 sort -u Find Writable SubFolder• find / -writable 2>/dev/null cut -d "/" -f 2,3 grep -v proc sort -u Find Writable Folder and get rid of running processes in the result########If there is any command that I can run in windows through CMD or Powershell so

:)

Haroon Rehman, Jul 20, 2022

2. CMD and PowerShell

Hi Andre,

I did all items you listed.

After reboot, running CMD and powershell (admin) had the same result ("no app associated"). So I turned the feature off in taskbar settings.

Regards,

Danker

dschaareman, Jul 20, 2022
  3. Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Jul 20, 2022
  4. How to list Writable directories from CMD and Powershell?

Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Jul 20, 2022
Thema:

How to list Writable directories from CMD and Powershell?

1. How to list Writable directories from CMD and Powershell? - Similar Threads - list Writable directories

2. How to list Writable directories from CMD and Powershell?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to list Writable directories from CMD and Powershell?: Dear Members,I want to know if there is any command that can show me writable directories in CMD and Powershell. ######Just like we can use in Linux: find / -type d -writable -print Find Writable Directories find / -writable 2>/dev/null cut -d "/" -f 2 sort -u• find /...
  3. How to list Writable directories from CMD and Powershell?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to list Writable directories from CMD and Powershell?: Dear Members,I want to know if there is any command that can show me writable directories in CMD and Powershell. ######Just like we can use in Linux: find / -type d -writable -print Find Writable Directories find / -writable 2>/dev/null cut -d "/" -f 2 sort -u• find /...
  4. CMD and Powershell RUSH

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CMD and Powershell RUSH: Hi mods,My Windows 10 is running cmd and power shell automatically even though I didn't open them. Some errors are popping up and browsers are closing automatically. I captured the picture with my phone because it also freezes my pc mouse. Please help....
  5. CMD Active Directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD Active Directory: . . https://www.delmaster.net/246 AD net user / domain cmd . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd%EB%A1%9C-active-directory%EC%97%90/81d92426-cd52-459d-8b33-ac087f14e54d
  6. List files in all sub directories - no access to DOS/CMD

in Windows 10 Support
    List files in all sub directories - no access to DOS/CMD: Hi, I would like a list of all files in all subfolders together with the path and to be able to save the list to a file/clipboard. I know this can be done in DOS/CMD but my IT department does not allow users access to DOS. I use Windows 10. Any ideas? Thanks Andrew 166426
  7. powershell startup directory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    powershell startup directory: I would like to change the starting directory of powershell.I tried but it gave me another problem.Now it starts with C:WINDOWS\system32? I wnt it start with Desktop,but it used to start going another desktop which is under Users....
  8. CMD and PowerShell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD and PowerShell: Hi all, I run Windows 10, v 1803. Clicking Start, typing CMD, there is only "Command Prompt (desktop application)". Win key + X shows "Windows PowerShell" and "Windows PowerShell (Admin)". If after Win key+R I choose Windows PowerShell" pops up a message: Same with...
  9. List HotKeys for Console (CMD/Powershell) in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    List HotKeys for Console (CMD/Powershell) in Windows 10: Much has been written and much will be written about the Windows 10 announcement. I'm pretty stoked, and am playing with the Windows 10 Technical Preview now. I can see that there's lots of new enhancements to the shell, the Start Menu/ Screen, how Universal apps work, and...
  10. Directory Listing

in Windows 10 Support
    Directory Listing: How do I create my File names with the date at the front of the so that all the files are sorted mm-yy? 49879