Windows 10: How to listen to a WAV File

Discus and support How to listen to a WAV File in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; G'day, I purchased a USB Disk Recorder. The instruction state you plug the USB and to play Formate: WAV. Please could somebody tell me how to listen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aussie Perry, Jun 26, 2019.

1. How to listen to a WAV File

G'day,

I purchased a USB Disk Recorder. The instruction state you plug the USB and to play Formate: WAV.

Please could somebody tell me how to listen to the Voice Recorder.

Cheers Perry

:)

Aussie Perry, Jun 26, 2019

2. I GET MY VOICEMAILS EMAILED TO ME IN A WAV FILE.... BUT NOW THE NEW 920 IS SAYING THAT I CANNOT LISTEN TO THIS FILE

i cannot listen to my voicemails when they are emailed to me. it is emailed in a .wav file. is there a fix / or a software update on the .wav files. i use to be able to listen to my .wav files on my 7.5 phone

but

now on my lumia wp 8 i cannot...

very frustrating

please help

please_help_LL, Jun 26, 2019
  3. How to open .wav files in Windows 10.

It's not work. I tried to put WAV file as a default in Windows Media Player but it's impossible. How can I listen WAV files in my surface book with WINDOWS 10 ???

belochka50, Jun 26, 2019
  4. How to listen to a WAV File

playing an emailed .wav file on a windows phone

is there an update on the .wav files. i use to be able to listen to my .wav files on my 7.;5 phone

but

now on my 8 wp i cannot...

very frustrating

please help

please_help_LL, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

How to listen to a WAV File

1. How to listen to a WAV File - Similar Threads - listen WAV File

2. Problem opening a .wav file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem opening a .wav file: I regularly receive and open .wav files on my computer. There is one file I've received from a trusted source that I cannot open/download. The download says it's 40.4MB, but when I download it, the properties screen says it's 00:00:00 in length. The error message I receive...
  3. batch renaming file extensions .WAV to .wav

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    batch renaming file extensions .WAV to .wav: Hi folks,my audio devices produce thousands of .WAV files. To analyze them I use a R-package, but the scripts are using ".wav" , so the commands do not work with my files. I tried to rename them with a couple of files in a test folder on the C: drive withren *.WAV *.wavThis...
  4. batch renaming file extensions .WAV to .wav

in Windows 10 Gaming
    batch renaming file extensions .WAV to .wav: Hi folks,my audio devices produce thousands of .WAV files. To analyze them I use a R-package, but the scripts are using ".wav" , so the commands do not work with my files. I tried to rename them with a couple of files in a test folder on the C: drive withren *.WAV *.wavThis...
  5. batch renaming file extensions .WAV to .wav

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Recovering WAV Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering WAV Files: Good Day, My laptop recently got corrupted and unfortunately needs to reformat and removes all of its contents.I used Wondershare Recoverit to recover SOME of my files, Including the WAV Files.I need those WAV Files to work, But Unfortunately they are corrupted,Does anyone...
  7. Recovering WAV Files

Recovering WAV Files: Good Day, My laptop recently got corrupted and unfortunately needs to reformat and removes all of its contents.I used Wondershare Recoverit to recover SOME of my files, Including the WAV Files.I need those WAV Files to work, But Unfortunately they are corrupted,Does anyone...
  8. Recovering WAV Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Error in playing .wav files

Error in playing .wav files: I have been having an error in attempting to play .wav files on the Windows Media Player. To my knowledge, I have carried out no updates, changed no drivers, and changed no codecs recently. However, out of nowhere, I received the following error message. "Windows Media Player...
  10. .wav file not playing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .wav file not playing: I have a disk with some .wav files that will not play on any app on this computer. I have tried the default app (Groove music) and Windows Media Player. When using Groove I get the following error code: 0xc00d5212. When using WMP it just says it "encountered a problem when...