Windows 10: How to listen to a WAV File

Discus and support How to listen to a WAV File in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; G'day, I purchased a USB Disk Recorder. The instruction state you plug the USB and to play Formate: WAV. Please could somebody tell me how to listen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aussie Perry, Jun 26, 2019.

1. How to listen to a WAV File

G'day,

I purchased a USB Disk Recorder. The instruction state you plug the USB and to play Formate: WAV.

Please could somebody tell me how to listen to the Voice Recorder.

Cheers Perry

:)

Aussie Perry, Jun 26, 2019

2. I GET MY VOICEMAILS EMAILED TO ME IN A WAV FILE.... BUT NOW THE NEW 920 IS SAYING THAT I CANNOT LISTEN TO THIS FILE

i cannot listen to my voicemails when they are emailed to me. it is emailed in a .wav file. is there a fix / or a software update on the .wav files. i use to be able to listen to my .wav files on my 7.5 phone

but

now on my lumia wp 8 i cannot...

very frustrating

please help

please_help_LL, Jun 26, 2019
  3. How to open .wav files in Windows 10.

It's not work. I tried to put WAV file as a default in Windows Media Player but it's impossible. How can I listen WAV files in my surface book with WINDOWS 10 ???

belochka50, Jun 26, 2019
  4. How to listen to a WAV File

playing an emailed .wav file on a windows phone

is there an update on the .wav files. i use to be able to listen to my .wav files on my 7.;5 phone

but

now on my 8 wp i cannot...

very frustrating

please help

please_help_LL, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

How to listen to a WAV File

1. How to listen to a WAV File - Similar Threads - listen WAV File

2. wav to wma

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wav to wma: How can I convert my wav music files to wma to play in my car? I want better quality than MP3. I think I can do it in MS 10 but, just not sure how. Can anyone assist? Jiffy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wav-to-wma/c302c3ac-ea67-4e06-a0ad-de0908147ab8"
  3. Wav files not showing metadata in windows explorer

Wav files not showing metadata in windows explorer: So i have ID3 tagged the wav file with mp3tag but windows doesn't want to show "title" & "album" names as it does for the mp3 file with the same tag data on it. is it possible to get it working for .wav files too since it also doesn't want to show the album artwork too?...
  4. .wav file not playing

.wav file not playing: I have a disk with some .wav files that will not play on any app on this computer. I have tried the default app (Groove music) and Windows Media Player. When using Groove I get the following error code: 0xc00d5212. When using WMP it just says it "encountered a problem when...
  5. No sound when playing old .WAV files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound when playing old .WAV files: I have a CD with WAV files on it which are dated in 1994. When I go to play them using Groove or WMP they look like they are playing but produce no sound. These sound files used to play long ago (I don't remember when). Other WAV files ripped from music CDs work OK. Any...
  6. Groove player is the default player for .wav files

Groove player is the default player for .wav files: On earlier versions of Windows 10 I was able to select a different app on my pc as the default for playing .wav files. Now when I try to select the app Transcription Buddy from High Criteria (tnpbuddy.exe)its not holding the change. Now if I select say Media Player it will...
  7. Listen to the consumers!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Listen to the consumers!: Personally, and I couldn't find any other about this in specific on Google. But after your update nothing f*Ing loads. It takes forever. My hardware is good. Specific programs are worse to start than others. Nvidia control panel for example. Internet pages not...
  8. WAV format

in Windows 10 Customization
    WAV format: Is there a way to copy files in mp3 format from windows media player to a memory stick. Mine copy in WAV format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/wav-format/601ef330-212b-4539-a209-b195de9397d9
  9. COPY Music Folder from WAV to MP3 - HOW?

COPY Music Folder from WAV to MP3 - HOW?: I ripped all of my CDs to WAV format. I then basically installed Google Play Music Manager onto my PC, which previously I'd used to upload my songs into the cloud, since I can have 50,000. I hadn't started ripping my CDs to WAV until recently, but decided to because MP3 sound...
  10. Free MP3 to WAV converter

Free MP3 to WAV converter: I'm looking for a Free program to convert MP3's to WAV that will work on Windows 10. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Mary 21885