Windows 10: How to locate a bluetooth receive file on window 10?

Discus and support How to locate a bluetooth receive file on window 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi i am using a window 10 OS and i want to locate my receive file from my bluetooth connection but i am not seeing it, can you help me please? i can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YTech-Monrovia, Nov 13, 2018.

1. How to locate a bluetooth receive file on window 10?

hi i am using a window 10 OS and i want to locate my receive file from my bluetooth connection but i am not seeing it, can you help me please? i can't find the sharefolder?

:)

YTech-Monrovia, Nov 13, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Nov 13, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How to locate a bluetooth receive file on window 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

How to locate a bluetooth receive file on window 10?

1. How to locate a bluetooth receive file on window 10? - Similar Threads - locate bluetooth receive

2. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files: I can't send and receive files, when the dialog box comes out the next button doesn't work, I'm very new to this. I've tried several ways, from removing the Bluetooth device from the device manager, and reinstalling it but it doesn't work....
  3. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files: I can't send and receive files, when the dialog box comes out the next button doesn't work, I'm very new to this. I've tried several ways, from removing the Bluetooth device from the device manager, and reinstalling it but it doesn't work....
  4. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 OS has its own share of problems but fortunately, most of them […] This article Cannot send or receive a file via Bluetooth in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. How to Send or Receive files using Bluetooth File Transfer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Send or Receive files using Bluetooth File Transfer in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 makes it easy to send or receive files using Bluetooth File Transfer, so, you can share a photo, video, or other files with […] This article How to Send or Receive files using Bluetooth File Transfer in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  7. bluetooth received files location?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth received files location?: hello, I can't find the location of the file where bluetooth is saving. windows 10, HP Pavillon Laptop, there is no option to where to save file! thank you!...
  8. Windows 10 and Bluetooth GPS Receivers

Windows 10 and Bluetooth GPS Receivers: Hi, I recently purchased a Garmin GLO Bluetooth GPS receiver after checking that it was Windows and IOS compatible. However after attempting to set up the device with my Surface Pro 4 I was extremely disappointed to discover that the device is compatible with earlier Windows...
  9. Asking for bluetooth's received files.

Asking for bluetooth's received files.: Hello, I'm Lia. I need a help to solve my problem.. I need to find my bluetooth's received files. I sent it to my Windows 10's PC, but after I received it all, I can't find a file which is my Bluetooth received files. Is there anybody can help me to solve my problem? to...
  10. Enable Win 10 to receive bluetooth files without confirmation?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Enable Win 10 to receive bluetooth files without confirmation?: Win 7 allowed this, but I can't figure out how in Win 10. I want Win 10 to "trust" my Galaxy S5 and automatically receive and save files sent by the phone. I send multiple files, usually photos, and having to go through all the manual steps for each picture is not working for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bluetooth files location

2. bluetooth files location windows 10

3. bluetooth received files in windows 10

4. bluetooth file location windows 10,
  5. bluetooth receive file,
  6. bluetooth files received,
  7. where do bluetooth files go windows 10,
  8. bluetooth receive files windows 10,
  9. bluetooth received files location windows 10,
  10. bluetooth files received windows 10,
  11. bluetooth file transfer windows 10,