Windows 10: How to locate 'FitBit Coach' App's data and remove...

Discus and support How to locate 'FitBit Coach' App's data and remove... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Have noticed a Windows 10 Live Tile for an Application called FitBit Coach. Does anyone know where this App is installed to? I'm trying to locate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thelps, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Thelps Win User

How to locate 'FitBit Coach' App's data and remove...

Have noticed a Windows 10 Live Tile for an Application called FitBit Coach.

Does anyone know where this App is installed to? I'm trying to locate whatever folder it's from so I can manipulate it beyond the Right-Click menu made available when clicking on the Live Tile or Start Menu icon itself.

Anyone who knows a lot about Start Menu or Live Tiles, your advice would be appreciated.

:)

Thelps, Oct 26, 2018
  2. EllenKY Win User

fitbit app

I have uninstalled the fitbit app and I am trying to re install the app.

When I go to the store, it says I already have it, but can't find it anywhere. Can you delete the app if it is there? I was having a probem with the app and the fitbit help desk suggested that I should delete the app and reinstall.

Help please

Ellen

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

EllenKY, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Fitbit App - Get the app button does nothing

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and we regret for the inconvenience.

I can understand your concern and will be happy to assist you on the issue.

• Are you downloading the App from Windows Store?
    • Is the issue confined to only Fitbit app?

If the issue is confined with Windows Store, as an initial workaround, I suggest you to try downloading from the link below and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/Fitbit/9WZDNCRFJ1XX

Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Let us know if it helps.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Checkerz. Win User

Nokia Lumia 930 & Fitbit Charge

Thanks for your replies! Ive tried all of the suggestions and troubleshooting methods, but it still wont locate the tracker

I have the fitbit app, and the only message I've got is that it is "locating the tracker". I can sync the fitbit to my kindle and had no problems connecting it with the iphone, and there's nothing on the fitbit dash which suggests its still paired with my iphone.

I've got Lumia Denim and no updates available. I came across a post with a similar issue and it suggested it could be with the version of Bluetooth?

Thanks for your help.

Checkerz., Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

1. How to locate 'FitBit Coach' App's data and remove... - Similar Threads - locate 'FitBit Coach'

2. how to locate and remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to locate and remove: there is a hidden network coming from inside my house. i know because of the signal strength my nearest neighbors wifi shows up weak. the hidden network shows up full strength like mine does. how do locate and remove? i have recently was hacked using my sim and imei. people...
  3. how to locate and remove

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to locate and remove: there is a hidden network coming from inside my house. i know because of the signal strength my nearest neighbors wifi shows up weak. the hidden network shows up full strength like mine does. how do locate and remove? i have recently was hacked using my sim and imei. people...
  4. how to locate and remove

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

Fitbit app no longer available to download?: My phone is broken so temporarily I have to use my PC for everything, however I can't seem to download the fitbit app. The button doesn't appear at all, yet I was able to download the other apps I use with no problem. I have all the system requirements for the app to run....
  6. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fitbit app no longer available to download?: My phone is broken so temporarily I have to use my PC for everything, however I can't seem to download the fitbit app. The button doesn't appear at all, yet I was able to download the other apps I use with no problem. I have all the system requirements for the app to run....
  7. Fitbit app not updating wrist placement

Fitbit app not updating wrist placement: I am wondering if you have any different suggestions. I have a fitbit charge 2. I run fitbit on my android phone and on my windows 10 computer. On the windows 10 app if I attempt to change the wrist placement it will default back to the same wrist position I had it before....
  8. Reinstalling Fitbit App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Fitbit App: I deleted fitbit app from Surface Pro and tried to download again. Store says "you own this!" and therefore I cannot download or reinstall! Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-fitbit-app/2052d039-0931-44de-9004-b5fb50c37ca2"
  9. People App's Data File Location

People App's Data File Location: Where does the People App keep its data? I make frequent changes and updates and would like to make a copy after each change. I lost all the names after a KBCI error and had to restore Windows from a day old Macrium backup. I sure would have been easier to just drag and drop...
  10. Problem downloading fitbit app

Problem downloading fitbit app: Trying to download fitbit app on windows 10 and wont work - when hitting "free" for download a grey screen comes up 53841

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall fitbit coach

2. windows 10 remove fitbit coach

3. uninstall fitbit coach windows 10

4. remove fitbit coach windows 10 powershell,
  5. remove fitbit coach windows 10,
  6. fitbit coach deinstallieren,
  7. windows 10 uninstall fitbit coach app,
  8. Remove Fitbit coach,
  9. delete fitbit coach,
  10. how to uninstall fitbit coach windows 10,
  11. fitbit coach uninstall,