Windows 10: how to lock any file with any password ? so nobody will get easily to open it.

Discus and support how to lock any file with any password ? so nobody will get easily to open it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to lock my private files on my pc, but I can't do that correctly. I need to lock my files with any password, so my privacy will secure.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by komangsuriada, Mar 4, 2019.

1. how to lock any file with any password ? so nobody will get easily to open it.

I tried to lock my private files on my pc, but I can't do that correctly. I need to lock my files with any password, so my privacy will secure.

:)

komangsuriada, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Mar 4, 2019
  3. AsRock Win User
    Password to many word files....

just what i was thinking.. then you open the rar file and asks for the password for the 1st time and you can open the rest of the files without re typing the password.

AsRock, Mar 4, 2019
  4. how to lock any file with any password ? so nobody will get easily to open it.

change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

how to lock any file with any password ? so nobody will get easily to open it.

1. how to lock any file with any password ? so nobody will get easily to open it. - Similar Threads - lock file password

2. system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password: This for over a week. I get a message to type a1b2c3 to try again, but any PIN I enter will be judged incorrect, likewise any password. I changed these because system wouldn't recognize old ones, but it does recognize new ones either....
  3. Easily open PowerShell or CMD in any folder with this registry file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easily open PowerShell or CMD in any folder with this registry file: Hi everyone, If you frequently work with the command line in Windows, you might find it useful to open a PowerShell or CMD prompt in a specific folder without navigating to it manually. Fortunately, you can add two new options to the right-click menu of any folder to do just...
  4. Can't open any files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open any files.: I'm having an issue opening files on my computer running Windows 10. I've done the latest cumulative update. What's happening is when I open File Explorer and go to the Downloads folder or any folder to open a file, nothing happens. Not even the usual cursor spin, nor does...
  5. Can't open any files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open any files.: I'm having an issue opening files on my computer running Windows 10. I've done the latest cumulative update. What's happening is when I open File Explorer and go to the Downloads folder or any folder to open a file, nothing happens. Not even the usual cursor spin, nor does...
  6. Can't open any files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. not able to open any file

not able to open any file: when i want to open a file, it asks if i want to send it to recycle bin. this happens repeatedly. I have a TREND protection and no viruses have been found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-open-any-file/395c22d9-0fad-400b-92ee-365ad35545be
  8. Can't open any files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open any files: [ATTACH] Anyone know how to fix this ??? submitted by /u/MichaelBlacky [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icktdz/cant_open_any_files/
  9. Properties of any file is not opening

Properties of any file is not opening: When i right click on a file and click on properties nothing is happening. even the shortcut for properties is not working. The problem is on windows 10....
  10. Not opening any files

Not opening any files: Since yesterday none of my files are being opened and all files are loaded with extension botmap. Please help me... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-opening-any-files/5c01555c-236e-43e1-9bed-22b5b30586cb"