Windows 10: How to lock or remove "www.greenstyle/it"

Discus and support How to lock or remove "www.greenstyle/it" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, A few days ago, ads have begun to appear on my screen with the source indicated www.greenStyle.it. It is an Italian website when, if opened, has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by casale, Jul 31, 2019.

1. casale Win User

How to lock or remove "www.greenstyle/it"

Hi,
    A few days ago, ads have begun to appear on my screen with the source indicated www.greenStyle.it. It is an Italian website when, if opened, has many pages of ads. I can read Italian and the pop ups seem harmless. However,
    1, the continuous pop ups are annoying
    2. I've had similar seemingly harmless pop ups that turned out to be malicious software.
    3. it is something I never heard of nor downloaded.

Any help on how to delete and/or block it would be much appreciated.

FYI. I have a Lenovo 850 idea pad laptop. I am running widows 10 google chrome browser and Malawarebytes security software.

Frank

:)

casale, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 31, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

How do you remove the taskbar from bottom of the screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern with regards to remove the lock of taskbar and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Uncheck the box lock the taskbar and check if it helps.

• And move it to the top or right or left of the screen.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

1. How to lock or remove "www.greenstyle/it" - Similar Threads - lock remove www

2. how to deactivate/remove screen lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to deactivate/remove screen lock: I have Windows 11 Home. I am frustrated with the Screen Lock function. It activates at 1 minute and using the settings program to adjust the timing does not work. Also, all of my attempts to deactivate and/or remove the screen lock function using instructions found in Bing...
  3. What is www.007guard.com?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is www.007guard.com?!: I was looking through my resource manager and found a domain called www.007guard.com in the network activity section. I’ve only seen it pop up when starting up nvidia GeForce experience and steam, I looked around and heard things about it possibly being malicious, I’ve looked...
  4. What is www.007guard.com?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is www.007guard.com?!: I was looking through my resource manager and found a domain called www.007guard.com in the network activity section. I’ve only seen it pop up when starting up nvidia GeForce experience and steam, I looked around and heard things about it possibly being malicious, I’ve looked...
  5. What is www.007guard.com?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. How to remove locking on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove locking on my laptop: When I'm working on a project a laptop shows a message "locking" then it went blank. After that, my laptop won't even turn on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-locking-on-my-laptop/ce0b2188-a998-4cb6-85e9-d6c193710016
  7. How to lock or remove

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to lock or remove: Hi, A few days ago, ads have begun to appear on my screen with the source indicated www.greenStyle.it. It is an Italian website when, if opened, has many pages of ads. I can read Italian and the pop ups seem harmless. However, 1, the continuous pop ups are annoying 2. I've...
  8. How do I make a www address a desktop icon?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I make a www address a desktop icon?: I'd like to have a few frequently used web pages as icons on my desktop. How do I do this in win 10? 17217
  9. how to remove lock in win 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove lock in win 10: i want to remove lock screen to start laptop without password 66240
  10. how to remove the password lock

in Windows 10 Support
    how to remove the password lock: It makes me use the password if it sets for 2-3 min. it makes me reopen with my password. how can I change it 8530