Windows 10: How to lock or remove

Discus and support How to lock or remove in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, A few days ago, ads have begun to appear on my screen with the source indicated www.greenStyle.it. It is an Italian website when, if opened, has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by casale, Jul 31, 2019.

1. casale Win User

How to lock or remove

Hi,
    A few days ago, ads have begun to appear on my screen with the source indicated www.greenStyle.it. It is an Italian website when, if opened, has many pages of ads. I can read Italian and the pop ups seem harmless. However,
    1, the continuous pop ups are annoying
    2. I've had similar seemingly harmless pop ups that turned out to be malicious software.
    3. it is something I never heard of nor downloaded.

Any help on how to delete and/or block it would be much appreciated.

FYI. I have a Lenovo 850 idea pad laptop. I am running widows 10 google chrome browser and Malawarebytes security software.

Frank

:)

casale, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 31, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

How to lock or remove

How do you remove the taskbar from bottom of the screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern with regards to remove the lock of taskbar and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Uncheck the box lock the taskbar and check if it helps.

• And move it to the top or right or left of the screen.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

How to lock or remove

1. How to lock or remove - Similar Threads - lock remove

2. How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???: I've tried everything that I could find and this pop up isn't gone. There's no special option to remove it and it's really bugging me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-caps-lock-pop-up-on-windows/1f25623a-a3c1-4b74-aa76-91a1232503e1
  3. How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???: I've tried everything that I could find and this pop up isn't gone. There's no special option to remove it and it's really bugging me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-caps-lock-pop-up-on-windows/1f25623a-a3c1-4b74-aa76-91a1232503e1
  4. How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11: I get news, weather and sports on my login screen in tiles on the bottom of my screen. I did not ask for this, but Microsoft decided I did.I went to personalizations and assured that the bx]ox Get "Fun" facts, tips, yada yada is unchecked. And yet there they are.Now there is...
  5. How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11

How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11: I get news, weather and sports on my login screen in tiles on the bottom of my screen. I did not ask for this, but Microsoft decided I did.I went to personalizations and assured that the bx]ox Get "Fun" facts, tips, yada yada is unchecked. And yet there they are.Now there is...
  6. how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?

how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?: I have a Yubikey 5 NFC security key that i use to login with, i want to automatically lock my desktop screen when i remove this security key essentially making it impossible to log back in because I've set as a requirement after coming out of screen lock. I've searched event...
  7. how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?: I have a Yubikey 5 NFC security key that i use to login with, i want to automatically lock my desktop screen when i remove this security key essentially making it impossible to log back in because I've set as a requirement after coming out of screen lock. I've searched event...
  8. My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...: This is what my computer is replaying continuously: Your computer has been locked up. Your IP address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contains identity theft virus. To unlock the computer. Please call support immediately. Please do not...
  9. How to reset remove windows 10 on acer. USED Locked computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to reset remove windows 10 on acer. USED Locked computer.: I have an acer that is locked. The lady tried to do a factory reset like to recycle the laptop. Some how the system failed to wipe everything. Now I have a computer I cannot reset or access. Acer has policy's that basically say it's not under warranty so pay 3rd party company...
  10. How to reset remove windows 10 on acer. USED Locked computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset remove windows 10 on acer. USED Locked computer.: I have an acer that is locked. The lady tried to do a factory reset like to recycle the laptop. Some how the system failed to wipe everything. Now I have a computer I cannot reset or access. Acer has policy's that basically say it's not under warranty so pay 3rd party company...