Windows 10: How to log a bug report against windows 10 mail app

Discus and support How to log a bug report against windows 10 mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I found a bug in Windows mail app. When saving an attached file to a folder, it is possible to delete the whole folder, without "are you sure" or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mariondouglas, Oct 17, 2020.

1. How to log a bug report against windows 10 mail app

I found a bug in Windows mail app. When saving an attached file to a folder, it is possible to delete the whole folder, without "are you sure" or anything like that, a most vital folder for me. Please, deleting folders should not be possible from the save menu, only creating folders should be,

I should forward the cost of my loss to you, and you should gladly pay for it. This is likely the the final nail in the coffin for me as far as the mail app is concerned - back to Outlook 2010! Please don't release apps that are obviously beta, and not ready for prime time, or at least let us know it is a beta... I've had numerous issues before with work email before, but was hoping I could use for personal email, at least.

You're welcome for having me improve your beta...

Best,

marion

:)

mariondouglas, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to log a bug report against windows 10 mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

How to log a bug report against windows 10 mail app

Mel Tar, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

How to log a bug report against windows 10 mail app

1. How to log a bug report against windows 10 mail app - Similar Threads - log bug report

2. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  3. Bug Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report: Hello My Self Neeraj From India Here Is A Big Bug On Your Windows 10 Oprating System win10 is not working perfactly in acer aspire E5-573Gin this laptop touchpad not working in windows 10 but its work perfactly in windows 7 here is no any driver issue i was try many of ways...
  4. Bug report - Windows 10 "Photos" app memory leak

Bug report - Windows 10 "Photos" app memory leak: Double-click on a file in a directory with lots of images Wait for Photos to open the image Click the Crop tool Crop the image Click "Save" not Save a copy Click the right-arrow to go to the next image Repeat step 3 The app gets slower over time, and memory consumption...
  5. How to report a bug to Windows Developers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to report a bug to Windows Developers?: Hi, How and where can I report a bug to Windows Developers about Regedit.exe "export" feature, related to the creation of a malformed .reg file? Thanks....
  6. how to report a bug?

how to report a bug?: I want to report a bug i just updated and the screen keep resizing from 480 220 to the native resolution of 1920 by 1080 I have a dell G5 SE laptop and this problem was temporarily solved by disabling AMD RadeonTM Graphics in device manager. can someone plz explain this. G5...
  7. Windows MAIL app bug report June 2020

Windows MAIL app bug report June 2020: My recent model windows 10 home PC downloaded updates over the last few weeks that must have involved Microsoft Mail, the desktop client for email. The UPDATE app in settings reports that I have no further updates to apply. The ugly issue that has suddenly appeared is that...
  8. Windows mail bug report June 2020

Windows mail bug report June 2020: My recent model windows 10 home PC downloaded updates over the last few weeks that must have involved Microsoft Mail, the desktop client for email. The UPDATE app in settings reports that I have no further updates to apply. The ugly issue that has suddenly appeared is that...
  9. How to report bugs in apps in the windows store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to report bugs in apps in the windows store?: I have the twitter app that was installed from the windows store and it's got a few bugs. How do I report the bugs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-report-bugs-in-apps-in-the-windows-store/a862ca9a-77ec-4c2b-bdd0-b6f078c3b5d1"
  10. How to report map bug in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to report map bug in windows 10: While downloading offline maps I noticed that the map of Russia is placed in the list of European countries.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-report-map-bug-in-windows-10/538ce4a2-c22e-44bf-b6bc-d71f556dd76a