Windows 10: HOW TO LOG IN AS ADMINISTRATOR IN WINDOWS 10

Discus and support HOW TO LOG IN AS ADMINISTRATOR IN WINDOWS 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I HAVE TWO USER ACCOUNT SET UP ON MY COMPUTER. 1 LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT AND 1 LOCAL STANDARD USER ACCOUNT. NOW WHEN I TRY TO DO SOMETHING THAT... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thisisjmelivedotcom, Dec 18, 2018.

1. HOW TO LOG IN AS ADMINISTRATOR IN WINDOWS 10

I HAVE TWO USER ACCOUNT SET UP ON MY COMPUTER. 1 LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT AND 1 LOCAL STANDARD USER ACCOUNT. NOW WHEN I TRY TO DO SOMETHING THAT REQUIRES AN ADMINISTRATOR'S PASSWORD, THE POP UP DIALOG BOX DOES NOT OFFER THE OPTION TO TYPE IN THE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD. THE DIALOG BOX SAYS SOMETHING LIKE DO YOU WANT THIS PROGRAM TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR COMPUTER? THE ONLY CHOICE OPTION IT GIVES IS "NO" AND THEN IT CLOSES. I'M THE ONLY USER OF THIS COMPUTER. BUT HOW DO I GET MY ADMINISTRATIVE PREVILEDGE BACK. ALL OR MOST OF YOUR INSTRUCTIONS REQUIRES ME TO LOG ON AS ADMINISTRATOR. IN THE LOG IN PAGE, IT ONLY LIST THE STANDARD USER TO LOG IN TO

:)

thisisjmelivedotcom, Dec 18, 2018

2. Log into Windows 10 as The Administrator, not the Local Administrator

Hello,

I request you to enable built-in admin account and create a new account with all admin rights.

Steps to Enable Built-In Administrator account.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Command prompt (Admin).

• Type “net user administrator /active:yes”.

• Once you’re done, you can access your built-in administrator account by logging off your current account anytime.

Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Start menu and then click on Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and press Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 18, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

HOW TO LOG IN AS ADMINISTRATOR IN WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

HOW TO LOG IN AS ADMINISTRATOR IN WINDOWS 10

1. HOW TO LOG IN AS ADMINISTRATOR IN WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - LOG ADMINISTRATOR

2. How do I log out of administrator’s account on Windows 10 without logging into the computer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I log out of administrator’s account on Windows 10 without logging into the computer...: I’m trying to long in my dad’s untouched computer and it already has an administrator logged in. So I need some help getting in to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-log-out-of-administrators-account-on/5c4e5034-0094-47a6-9614-02f7eed4075e
  3. PC auto logs in as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC auto logs in as administrator: As above, then I have to go winkey, administrator and then drop down to click my username - which then takes me to entering the pin for my account. On shutdown it throw up a warning that admin is still logged in and I have to choose 'shut down anyway'.You'll hate me, but I'd...
  4. PC auto logs in as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC auto logs in as administrator: As above, then I have to go winkey, administrator and then drop down to click my username - which then takes me to entering the pin for my account. On shutdown it throw up a warning that admin is still logged in and I have to choose 'shut down anyway'.You'll hate me, but I'd...
  5. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10: How can i make my account administrator again i cant download apps what do i need to fix this please help im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-error-5-log-in-administration-user/9eaeb013-6e87-4ecc-8e74-e67cc0e4c0e0
  6. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10: How can i make my account administrator again i cant download apps what do i need to fix this please help im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-error-5-log-in-administration-user/9eaeb013-6e87-4ecc-8e74-e67cc0e4c0e0
  7. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10: Hello!I'm currently trying to access an old account on a desktop computer currently on Windows 10 I haven't used in a few years since I got my current laptop. However, I am unable to remember the password for the profile - which happens to be the Administrator profile for the...
  9. Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10

Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10: Hello!I'm currently trying to access an old account on a desktop computer currently on Windows 10 I haven't used in a few years since I got my current laptop. However, I am unable to remember the password for the profile - which happens to be the Administrator profile for the...
  10. Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. log in as administrator windows 10

2. log in as administrator

3. how to log in as administrator windows 10

4. log on as administrator windows 10,
  5. how to sign in as administrator windows 10,
  6. how do i log in as administrator windows 10,
  7. how to login as administrator,
  8. how to login as administrator in windows 10,
  9. log on as administrator win 10,
  10. how do i log in as administrator,
  11. how do i log on as administrator windows 10,