Windows 10: How to log in with another credentials when attempting to connect to a VPN

Discus and support How to log in with another credentials when attempting to connect to a VPN in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I want to be able to login to a VPN with another credentials of mine. But based on the image below, it doesn't have the option or a way to select... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GohJustin, May 13, 2020.

1. GohJustin Win User

How to log in with another credentials when attempting to connect to a VPN

Hi, I want to be able to login to a VPN with another credentials of mine. But based on the image below, it doesn't have the option or a way to select log in with another user.. Can someone help?

How to log in with another credentials when attempting to connect to a VPN 21f5e9b5-8f4e-4a53-b9ec-7c0c77f146be?upload=true.png

:)

GohJustin, May 13, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, May 13, 2020
  3. VPN Password Change.

Hi,

There are different ways on how to update/change your VPN credentials. First, by changing it manually using your
    VPN server name. Follow these steps to update/change your
    VPN
    credentials.

• Select your VPN connection, then click on Advanced options.

• Once done, simply click on Edit.

Second, you can coordinate with the Client server of your VPN. They can guide you on how to change your VPN credentials.

We're just here if you have any other concerns.

Carlos Tin, May 13, 2020
  4. How to log in with another credentials when attempting to connect to a VPN

Window vpn set-up, error 807: trouble-shooting log-on credentials

I set up a new incoming connection on computer 1.

From a computer 2, I attempted to connect by vpn connection.

Error 807 led me to trouble-shooting user credentials.

From the GUI for selecting users you can access properties and see user names and credentials, aka passwords.

For some user credentials, I kept passwords on both Microsoft and local accounts to a certain length. But in the GUI, the credentials are longer than the ones I assigned in creating those users.

My question is: given how I kept log-in passwords short for ease of accessing my private VPN server, is there a reason my selected users have passwords that are 3-4 times longer than the passwords I assigned?

From the GUI, I shortened the password. Refreshing the GUI undid my change. I am not sure therefore if I even know my log-in passwords / credentials after seeing the event I just spoke of.

RichardDoi, May 13, 2020
Thema:

How to log in with another credentials when attempting to connect to a VPN

1. How to log in with another credentials when attempting to connect to a VPN - Similar Threads - log another credentials

2. VPN CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VPN CONNECTION: i have been asked to connect to the VPN provided by the school to activate my windows. however, the VPN connection keeps saying my password to the username is incorrect despite typing and keying in correctly and i have tried multiple times but i am still unable to do so...
  3. Credentials challenge when attempting to share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Credentials challenge when attempting to share: The loss of the Homegroup in Windows 10 has left a big issue with a new laptop where after following all the instructions I found online I'm getting a challenge for credentials when I merely attempt to click on another networked PC. Here is a summary of my settings: New...
  4. No Internet Connection When VPN Is Connected

No Internet Connection When VPN Is Connected: This particular issue has been going on for almost a month now. My companies IT department is still trying to figure out the root cause. Below is a list of isolation / troubleshooting i've done. Issue: Once connected to the work VPN (successfully) the internet connection...
  5. When VPN Connects, WiFi Disconnects

When VPN Connects, WiFi Disconnects: Thank you for taking a look at my thread.. This has never been an issue that I am aware of.... but... when I connect my VPN my wifi seems to disconnect. When I disconnect VPN the Wifi resumes. My settings haven't changed and its always been fine. Now I see that if I enter...
  6. Unable to see interstitial (log in) page when attempting to connect to hotel wifi

Unable to see interstitial (log in) page when attempting to connect to hotel wifi: This is an ongoing problem, and I know I am not the only one to suffer it. Since buying a new computer (Windows 10) I almost invariably fail to see the log in screen to enable me to use hotel wifi. This is in many different hotels in many different territories. I have...
  7. VPN connection

VPN connection: I am trying to connect to VPN for school all the settings are correct but I receive the following error …. The connection between the VPN and the VPN server could not be established because the remote server is not responding .This could be because one of the network...
  8. VPN CONNECTION

VPN CONNECTION: Have setup a network connection in windows 10 to use with a VPN [FREEVPN.ME] but, when I try to connect, it states 'connecting' and does not say 'connected'. Is this a firewall problem? Anyone familiar with FREEVPN.ME?...
  9. How to configure VPN connection to connect automatically

How to configure VPN connection to connect automatically: I have a VPN that I wish to connect to every time I start the system, instead of starting it manually. How can I do that in Windows 10 (I'm fairly sure it could be done in Windows 7)? Thanks Dave 83980
  10. connecting to vpn

connecting to vpn: is there any way to connect to a VPN without actually moving to whole another page? 13105